• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calvinball Mafia

images

Is the puppy thing still going on?

To paraphrase the rules:
1. We do what Light says,
3. Conditions exist,
2. Do whatever.

Light said, "You may also lynch." That is all Light said. We do what Light says, so we may lynch. Lynch, verb with obj.; (of a mob) kill, esp. by hanging, blah blah dictionaryese. Light didn't specify the number of people we could or could not lynch. Light didn't specify whether we had to specify the usernames of the people we wanted to lynch. We could theoretically all bandwagon on "All the mafiosi" or something more carefully worded like "All the living players of the faction 'mafia'", but rule 3 so then we'd all probably be :unsure: or :dead:

Does anyone else have ideas or information?

idk if the puppy thing is still a thing but just in case
tumblr_ml9ws1QCsp1qcj1f7o1_500.jpg

all aboard the cute puppy airlines, please make sure to stow your noncuteness in the aisle thingies and do the other thing too :) :)

As far as I know it's not, by hey. Puppies :3

tumblr_mtksluXDOE1r77ccao1_500.jpg

Perhaps we should lynch MF for posting when he's not in the game. Against the rules, that is. >:(

Sorry, I haven't been paying much attention.

I put a lie detector on Phantom. After she posted the paradox I was going to ask her to post "I am innocent" or some other variant, but. Yeah.

I'd almost expect it to explode if Phantom posted a paradox.

But hey, has it worn off? Or could you pass it around, etc.?

#the needs of the puppies outweigh the needs of the few

But I'm bored. Hilda, attack Metallic Fanboy! ..no, not five more minutes, now. What do you mean you can't talk, just attack!

... huh. Well I never specified if the lie detector was only for a day. We may as well check.

Phantom, can you post something like "my username is not Phantom"?

Someone's proposal made it so,
That rhyming is the only way to go.
Though I'm sure I can spin some mad poetry
Though being the only one doing this it seems less like symmetry.

Ha! Hilda never loses! All shall bow down to me, and drink from the blood in the bathes of my enemies, tearing them asunder like the limp dishrags they are!

...Uhm, yeah. Good work Hilda.

Well, it looks like the lie detector still can work.
State your innocence, Phantom; keep using your quirk.
(I decided copying you would be fun.
However, that might be jumping the gun.)

"The answer to this question is no" isn't even a question, though... (but if it was a question it would have no truth value anyway.) Remind me, what was the point of giving the lie detector a paradox instead of a straight-up lie? Just to see if it would choke?

Back
Top Bottom