• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [CAN GET VIOLENT] Pokémon Warriors

Re: [CAN GET VIOLENT] Pokémon Warriors

Bayleef used Vine Whip, which Terry got hit by, and now Silver was about to be hit by Shadow Punch! "WATCH OUT!" Terry yelped. As that happened, Terry saw a, a... SHINY MEW! Psychic hit Bayleef, while Thunder hit Sableye! "Oh, my... SHINY MEW!!!!" he shouted. "LOOK! IT SAVED US!"

Conga cocked his head at the psychic feline. "Why are you here?" he asked the Mew, "What business do you have with this war?"

Onnanako floated to where the others were. "What's going on?"

Sakura, who had been frozen with terror during the battle, was staring at the shiny Mew in disbelief. "...Thank you, whomever you are..." was all she could say.

"Wow you saved us...Thank you." said Silver as the fear of the ShadowPunch went away.

Vik flapped behind, threatening the Pokemon with her minisword. "Stay back!" she hissed as she jumped around.
Then she noticed a glimmer of light. "Mew!" she cried, fainting.

Avalon used Ice Beam on the Bayleef, freezing it. He turned to the shiny Mew. "Um...." he was speechless, as he didn't know how Terry would be so godmoddish as to it had got here.

((By the way the thing in strikethrough isn't really what I'm thinking.))

"Now's our chance to get back to base!" Terry shouted, all happy. Mew was told to deal with them.

"Yea,let's go!" said Silver turning around about to take off.

By the time Terry was back, he heard a voice. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" He turned around and screamed "IT'S A WILD REGIGIGAS! USE YOUR VIOLENCE!" Terry used Bite and Regigigas's leg fell off, and his other leg fell of, then his arms. They merged into the three other Regis. Reigigigas turned into its Sky form, a rocket. Terry swallowed hard.

((um how did all that happen??))
"Great,first humans now a Reigigigas!?!?" said Silver as she darted and headbutted the Reigigigas.

((You can't possibly bite Regigigas' legs off in one attack each. It's way too big. Second, Regigigas does not have a Sky Forme. Shaymin does. Third, you should give us all a chance to do something and not kill Regigigas in one shot. Fourth, how do we meet two legendaries in 30 seconds, especially Shiny Mew? I think you're being a bit to godmoddish in this RP.))
Vik attempted to slice the Regirock in half with her sword, but it failed to affect her enemy, and it just used Rock Slide on her.

((You didn't answer Darksong, and you also didn't specify which Regi you had the advantage against.))

Avalon threw himself at Regice, and he closed his fangs down on its head. The Regice squealed mechanically, and the Glalie let go and fell to the ground. Being close-ranged to it, he used Ice Beam on Regirock, and then turned to face Registeel. Avalon used Double Team around all the Regis except Regigigas, on which one of the clones used Headbutt.

Silver tried to avoid the rocks but one fell on her tail. "Ow!! How dare you put a rock on my tail!" Silver yelled trying to push the rock off but it didn't want to budge.

Vik quickly flew into the rock with all her might, pushing it just enough so that it was off Silver's tail.

"Thanks,Vik." said Silver as she attacked the Regigigas on the head.
"This is for dropping that rock on me!" Silver said as shocked the Regigigas.

((HYDRO PUMP!?!?!))
Silver jumped off the regi as it got hit by the Hydro pump.

Wow, I learnt Hydro Pump! Next thing, Magikarp's'll fly! Terry thought. Then, he saw Regigigas go into its Rocket Form again, so Terry led the other 3 Regis on it, then scratched them, and asked for some help. Then, the Shiny Mew came and used Psychic to help Terry, then used Thunder. "Get into base!" Terry shouted.

Back
Top Bottom