• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

(Cancelled) Ice Peak Coast Exploration

Re: (sign-ups) Ice Peak Coast Exploration

Both on a reservation. Thanks

Ok, please don't place to much emphasis on it in the RP because I wasn't wanting to worry about legendaries.

Don't worry. It won't do much with the story at all. Its just a dream of his, nothing else.

I was wondering though, may I add my Fakemon ninja named Rogastar (he will be a Rogon, though since Rogastar is his final evolution)? If not, I shall just stick with Amber and Electrike.

It depends,
1) What type is it?
2) Do you have a sprite I could see? and
3) Can you PM me a little more detail so I can make sure its not overpowered?

It depends,
1) What type is it?
2) Do you have a sprite I could see? and
3) Can you PM me a little more detail so I can make sure its not overpowered?

1. He is a Dark/Fighting type
2. Not really. I am a horrid artist.
3. I will send the PM ASaP

Oh, okay. That will give us two apiece in each of the five teams.
EDIT: I can't count, that's two apiece for four three of them. I will cut it down to four groups.

Last edited:

Just finished, sorry for the delay...

Name: Madeson Kaufman
Group: 5
Appearance: 5’6’’; scrawny; brown hair (about 5 inches); green/blue eyes; glasses; blue jeans, black long sleeve shirt, orange jacket, and pink Converse tennis shoes
Personality: Due to her size, Madeson is an introvert. She stays loyal, but won’t talk unless 115% necessary. On the other hand, she loves singing for her close friends. She can be extroverted with the right conditions that are meet around her. She relies heavily on others in order to bring a common solution around, not forcing people into doing something they don’t want to. If ever challenged, she normally fights with her Pokémon and not physically. Her Pokémon are her number one priority, she even sometimes forgets to eat while busy with them.
Background: Comes from a low-class family in Hoenn, where she learned Pokémon fighting. She challenged the Hoenn League, but lost three rounds before the finals.
Reason for Joining the Hopeless Expedition: To see the wonders encased in ice.
Pokémon (only 1/2 can be fully evolved):
Name: Pidge/Pidgeotto
Type: Normal/Flying
Moveset: Fly, Agility, Steel Wing, Brave Bird

Name: Minee/Lickitung
Type: Normal
Moveset: Fire Punch, Power Whip, Lick, Surf

Name: Kelsey/Gardevoir
Type: Psychic
Moveset: Psychic, Heal Bell, Teleport, Magical Leaf

Name: Kara/Skitty
Moveset: Heal Bell, Sing, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam

Name: Courtney/Glaceon
Type: Ice
Moveset: Ice Beam, Ice Fang, Iron Tail, Barrier

Name: Shannah/Espeon
Type: Psychic
Moveset: Psychic, Zen Headbutt, Flash, Light Screen

My turn -->
Just finished, sorry for the delay...
same here.

Name: Moriah Chesser
Group: 1
Appearance: Moriah stands about 5’6’’ and is very beautiful. She has dark hair that ends right on her shoulders. She has a natural presence (mainly her chest) that is the main reason she tries to keep her looks up. Depending on the day, she wears contacts or glasses. She mainly wears yoga pants (black flimsy pants) and low-cut shirts. Over the shirt is normally a purple jacket without a hood. She wears flat shoes (not unlike Spearies).
Personality: Moriah is quiet, but will get loud when with her friends. She tends to stay in a close knit group of people and doesn’t like being thrown into a group willy-nilly. She takes the chance, not too often, to show off for guys. She likes to gossip. She will sometimes randomly stare in random directions. Some people call her mean things behind her back.
Background: Comes from a middle/upper-class family. Has had many boyfriends due to her looks.
Reason for Joining the Hopeless Expedition: Forced in by family, chose to be in AEMV 23.
Name: Glameow
Moveset: Super Fang, Thunderbolt, Hypnosis, Dig

Name: Lopunny
Moveset: Fire Punch, Dizzy Punch, Sweet Kiss, Sky Uppercut

Name: Gorebyss
Type: Water
Moveset: Aqua Tail, Dive, Muddy Water, Psychic

Name: Sealeo
Type: Ice/Water
Moveset: Super Fang, Waterfall, Ice Beam, Rock Slide

Name: Blissey
Moveset: Fire Punch, Heal Bell, Helping Hand, Sing

Name: Teddiursa
Moveset: Metal Claw, Fire Punch, Fake Tears, Yawn

Name: Ponyta
Type: Fire
Moveset: Flame Wheel, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Fire Spin

Take_It_All, CrookedStar reserved Group One, I need for to change that.

Otherwise, both are approved.

Name: Valoria Atlas
Group: 1
Appearance: Valorie is a quite petit and agile girl, she is not too strong but fast and quick. She has long dark blonde hair, but not quite brunette. She has blazing purple eyes due to the contacts she wears, she has a slightly off vision. She is caucasion in complexion and about 5" 4" and only weighting 125 pounds. She isn't the most developed and is very skinny, also has a large scar down left arm.

Personality: She is a wild and nature girl and can be extremely friendly and loving. She is affectionate, especially toward pokemon and is always open minded and gives everyone the benifit of the doubt. She is sometimes quite even with her friendlyness and has recently been a bit less chatty as her mom has dissapeared. Though she does believe in love she feels she will never find that perfect other and tends to show much more affection to pokemon then humans. She is also eager and happy go lucky, and despises the use of firearms and Pokemon battles.

Background: Born into a family of explorers and adventures she was raised into the love of history and exploration. She traveled with both her parents to far and exotic places at only 7 years old and was home schooled by her mother as they traveled. She was a natural friend to most any pokemon and even met a handful of legends along the way. Her Favorites were Suicune, which she named Mist, and a Shaymin she promptly named Shay. Though she didn't see them again she knows they are there and saw them again when her fater passed away of cancer when she was 27. Her mother then left on this same expedition about a year ago for the same reason, but being a loner she went alone and hasn't been heard from since.
Reason for Joining the Hopeless Expedition: Was told that, through extensive study, that in the far past it once was a vast civilization and wants to discover the truth.

Name: Frost (Glaceon)
Type: Ice
Moveset: Blizzard, Mirror Coat, Shadow Ball, Attract

Name: Amber (Vulpix)
Type: Fire
Moveset: Fire Blast, Energy Ball, Sunny Day, Extrasensory

Name: Rose (Roserade
Type: Grass/Poison
Moveset: Solarbeam, Aromatherapy, Grasswhistle, Sludge Bomb

Name: Electabuzz (no nickname yet, just got)
Type: Electric
Moveset: Thunderpunch, Low Kick, Psychic, Volt Switch

Last edited:

Gonna have to say no to the Shaymin. I realize that there were alot of Shaymin, but I'd prefer not to use legends. I deem Shaymin as of legendary status.

NOTES OF WORTHINESS:

Once Crookedstar and Take_It_All edit and Mr. Brightside post, we will have a grand total of eight participants. I feel that that will be the most, so I will start the Role-Play once those three edit/post. Any objections will be listened to and taken into slim consideration.

Our participants are:
Jacoby Conder (CoD) G1
Valoria Atlas (CS) G1
Luke Marson (SUX3) G2
Scott Hasslefield (L) G3
Maria Shaddix (LS) G4

Jacen Ralvarn (B) G5
Madeson Kaufman (DF22) G5
Moriah Chesser (T_I_A) G#

You only want 4 Pokemon?

UPDATE:
As much as I hate to do this, I will not be able to start this. I have not had anytime to get anything together to start it. And I will not be able to keep up at all. Any troubles this has caused, I will listen to. Everyone, keep your sign-up sheets, they are very good. Again, very sorry.

- Regards, Control of Dialga

Back
Top Bottom