• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ChaosTres' Sprite Shop!

Oh,I dont see the trophy I made in your sig!All you have to do to put it there(if you didn't know)is to right click it,select"Properties",copy whats in there,paste it in your sig,and put it in image tags!(
)
And so this isn't spam....
Rock-type Mew and rock-type Mewtwo!

OK, on them!

I have:
Rock-type Mewtwo(For Mewtwo)
Wooper Ball(For Dame Alex)
Shadow Eevee and Skitty(For EeveeSkitty)

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sorry, didn't see it when making the list...

Rock-Type Mewtwo(For Mewtwo)

a whole shadow AND ghost of all the pokemon plz! thats rite, from bulbasaur all the way up to arceus

Why would Chaostres take something as time taking and pointless as that? He has a life. But as for Shadow Eevee and Skitty, you don't HAVE to do them.

Accepted except Pen14. Come on. PLEASE. I have a life, just like everyone else.

Rock-Type Mewtwo(For Mewtwo)
Teddiursa/Steelix Recolor(For Objection!)
Muk/Kricketot splice(For JDrawer)

Back
Top Bottom