• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Chewbacca Defense Debate Thread

Sir or madam, you have less posts than I do, so I must have more experience. obviously, pedestrians are perfectly safe playing in traffic.

Wolf never provided a topic, so I'll continue off of Eloi's.

So what if they're all chickens? Therefore this situation is the answer to why the chicken crossed the road. They're SUICIDAL. They're killing themselves so we don't have to. Confused? I'll make it simple: More posts, more experience, and an experienced man is always popular.

Argument: Smoking can't be good for the lungs, right?

It is good for the lungs, because all of the bad things come from the black smoke. And what is the black smoke? In Lost, I theorize they are epileptic trees. Therefore, Lost proves me right.

Knives aren't good things to put into child toys, right?

But we must teach children that eating with a knife and fork is proper manners! And do you know who else has proper manners? Professor Layton. And he could kick your ass any day. Therefore, we are gonna make some kick-ass kids.

Alcoholism can't possibly be good for you, right?

But haven't you heard? Alcohol makes you happy, if you drink it. Happiness is good for you. Happy people live longer, like dogs. ALSO, I have more posts than all of you. Haha.

If you an alcoholic, alcohol makes you happy. Happiness is good. Dogs are happy. Dogs make people happy. Alcoholism is like dogs and everyone loves dogs. Being against alcoholism is like being against puppies. AND I have more posts than all of you.

McDonald's is unhealthy due to all of its foods being high-calorie, low in vitamins, fried, or low quality.

But McDonald's is AMERICAN! And AMERICA is the place for businesses to GROW! And if we prohibit the growth of AMERICA we prohibit the growth of FREEDOM! Let FREEDOM ring!

Richard Nixon: good president of the USA or best president of the USA?

Nixon sounds and looks like Nikon, which is an good camera. Good camera, good president, but only if Nixon uses Nikon.

Subway is the healthiest fast-food chain around.

Well, they have all of that mayo and other stuff that's bad for you. Furthermore, they sell soda. Burger King is healthier, because Burger King sells lemonade. and, I have more than twice as many posts than you. Post equal experience, and experience is how long you've been at something. Therfore, I've been here longer, so I know better.

Lady Gaga is the worst sound to ever enter human ears.

But you probably like popular music, which means you don't really know anything about music, so therefore you must be wrong and Lady Gaga is a good singer.

Polygamy: Should it be legalised?

Of course not. Drivers are thirsty, and parched drivers make for irritated drivers. We must keep our throats moist!

Justin Bieber needs to go through puberty.

Justin Bieber lives in America! And in America, the land of the free, if I may be frank, people do not need to do anything they don't want to. Everyone's just being brainwashed so that they have to - you don't actually have to, that's just what they want you to think.

I'm of the opinion that there should be fairer, more consistent punishments to crime. Any dissent?

Crime creams crepes creepily. And, added alliterative appeal assuaged any arguments.

Corrupted corporations: catchable?

No. The corrupted corporations corrupt the companies who are trying to prosecute them and they commit crime. There needs more C.

Getting paid for working hard=good?

My name has more letters, therefore I had to work harder to not only come up with it, but with spelling it. Do I get paid more? nope.

so, I heard you like mudkips. *is shot, repeatedly*

Mudkips are a cross between a guppy, a shark, a water hose, an arctic lemming, and Darth Vader! I haaaate them! Besides, I get rule of juniority and thus get the last say in this matter. >_>

I believe that the world is fundamentally dangerous and that trust should be a rare commodity.

Fuchsia city! Koga will ninja death kill you! Besides, nothing rhymes with orange. That's stupid.

You guys make no sense.

Back
Top Bottom