• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Choose Your Own Pokemon Adventure~ Unova

Since LS's had two votes, i'm doing his, Sorry Ever.

You do a suggestion made by some mysterious force. You acrobatic pirrouette over the Druddigon. It then faints, i dont know how. While you are doing this, Clair then tkaes advantage of this and shots your chest. You fall limp to the ground. Mewtwo gets your Pokeballs and send them all out. Snivy, Ritsu, Gavin, Jupiter, Celebi, and Gyarados all come out to mourn you. Suddenly, the Victini and three dogs taken from you break out and joins the other pokemon. Reshiram comes from his Pokeball, glaring at Clair, giving her a mean look. Clair is petrified and cannot move. Suddenly, Celebi comes infront of the other Pokemon. It motions for Snivy, Victini, and the three dogs to come over.

<You five are shinies. Concentrate your shiny-ness onto me and Artemis (i think thats your character's name)> Celebi thought-sppeaks to the five shinies.

The five shinies do just that,while celebi uses HEALING WISH! You are revived, but celebi is close to dying. You put it in it's pokeball. You look at clair. What do you do now?

1) Use your Pokemon to kill her

2) Run like a pussy

3) Your choice

Last edited:
Be patient. I havve more priorities than this!

Snivy walks over to clair and tickles her. She lauhs so hard, she suffocates and dies.

"Looks like you're"- you pause and put on some sunglasses-"Out of breath"

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

You put your Pokemon in yor Pokeballs. Now what?

1) Return home

2) Choice 1

3) Choice 2

KYUREM IS STILL BEHIND THE HUGE BOULDER! You then go home.

You then see Bianca and Cheren run next to you.

"Hey (Artemis? I'm gonna call her Artimis now) Artemis! We just finished the Pokemon league and now we're going to Kanto!" Bianca yells

"Kanto?" you ask.

"Yeah. We should all take a plane there!" Cheren says.

So, what do you do?

1) Get ready and fly the plane

2) Fly the plane immedietly

3) Choice 1 or 2

(hey, reviving this)

Choice two has the most votes, so this is how it goes!

You get on the plane, not caring that you didn't coplete the pokemon league. Screw that, the point of it was to catch them all, not waste your time at gyms like a pussy.

Bianca and Cheren sit together on the plane. Will you sit with them or sit somewhere else?

1) Sit with them

2) Fuck that bitch, I'm gettin' my own seat

3) Sit by strangers

Rrrrandomized!

...Number two a gogogo...

You sit in your own seat. A window seat. Suddenly, a lady comes by with a tray of food. You see some hot pockets on it, and some Sprite and Diet Coke.

"Would you like a sprite or a diet coke?" the lady askes.

"Sprite please," you reply.

"Would you like a hot pocket?" she says after giving you your drink.

"Yes please" you say, and the lady gives you one.

"Free refills are for the soda and there's a buffet of hot pockets in the next compartment over. All free!" the lady says happily as she leaves.

Wow, free food. Awesome. You decide to do omething. what to do?

1) Play your 3DS and play mario kart 7

2) Get moar foooood.

3) Do ALL the things!

Back
Top Bottom