• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CLOSED] surskitty's Awesome Adventures in Mafialand

surskitty

「にがいのは いやだ」って…
Pronoun
they
C'é il sole a Mafialand! This is such a surprise, you guys, you have no idea. The problem with Mafialand, though, is that if the sun is shining, someone is going to die. It's terrible, I know. It's just the way it is.

Mafialand is the WORLD'S GREATEST VILLAGE/TOWN/AMUSEMENT PARK and has NO MAFIOSI IN IT AT ALL HONEST. That's the town motto, you know: MAFIA NOT INCLUDED. Non c'é la mafia! None at all! None!

A few quick notes!
- My italian is awful. :( Expect random italian anyway; I need a hobby.
- WHILE I HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE WITH GMING I ... make mistakes. HAVE PATIENCE
- Secret roles!! Some roles may be non-standard! I know the two go together horribly but I want to trrrrry~~
- Days end when there's a clear decision on who to execute and I think it's not too important for people to talk more.
- Even if I forget to say PLEASE SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS, ... send them in after I PM you your role and after I post executions.

THE STORY SO FAR:
The amazingly amazing town of MAFIALAND (all caps required as of Town Decree 772793; penalty for normalcase is PEANUTS) is in THE GREATEST ECONOMIC BOOM IT HAS EVER SEEN. They have gone a whole -- uh. Let's just say it's TOTALLY IMPRESSIVE number of hours DAYS since anyone died horribly. I just said that, so you know it's true.

However! There is a FOUL FOREBODING FEELING given that. the sun is shining. and no one is currently dead. (I think the Town Hall needs repainting, guys....) SO FOUL, IN FACT that some entirely legit citizens of Mafialand decide that they need to make friends with their neighbors THE MAFIYA, complete with vodka. Well. Mostly the vodka.

This is always a bad plan.

Last edited:
Re: [SIGN UP AWESOMELY]surskitty's Awesome Adventures in Mafialand

Signing up?
...I'm allowed to be in multiple games at once, right?

Sure, why not.

Sign me up bro.

Well, if what Espeon said is true, then...

[CAPSLOCK MODE ACTIVATE!!!!!]

SIGN ME UP, PLEASE!

sun's shining? sounds like you need some RAINDANCE up in here.

Last edited:

OH BOY MAFIALAND? THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE SAFEST AND MOST FUN PLACE IN THE WORLD! AND THERE'S NO MAFIA AT ALL! ZERO! NADA! ZILCH!

THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE PERFECT VACATION PLAN. OF COURSE I'M SIGNING UP.

Sure, why not?

Tell me if I do something wrong.

ALSO CAPSLOCK IS FUN~

Last edited:

HEY LOOK I FOUND A PLACE WHERE A BORKED CAPS LOCK IS REQUIRED BY LAW.

IN.

I might as well try this.

Now, how exactly does this work? What is one supposed to do?

I'm going to wait for a few more people to hit the JOIN GAME button because it seems like a good idea, and then I will PM YOU WITH YOUR ROLES (and what said roles do; don't worry I won't leave you in the dark completely) and then! you will send me your night actions if applicable! and we will actually start to play mafia.

And then the mafia wins like usual!

Back
Top Bottom