• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

CLOUDYY~ Happy Birthday!

Glace

booming system
It's Cloudy's/Song's birthday today!! x3 If I remember correctly, he is 17! Hope it's a great day for you!

Happy birthday, Cloudy! My gift is my continued support!
Also a cake sprite that I am about to make!

EDIT:
2mmfeo0.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Aww, thank you, Glace, so much! :'D This was so thoughtful, I thought I was too obscure of a member to get a Birthday thread. x3 Dis made my day. Yes, I turned 17 today~ I still have an ice cream cake and a double chocolate mousse cake to eat. I haven't gotten the presents yet, my family is enjoying keeping me in suspense, haha.

Awh, I love da cake, Squorn :D Thank chu so much x]

Does it taste good, Lili? XD

Thank chu, Blade :D

KR-9, yes indeed, pies and cakes for everyone :3!!

Yaaay, confetti :D! *throws confetti wiff Superbird*

Thank you, Maii :3 I'm gonna do what I always accidentally did when I was little in reals, and reply wiff...Happy birthday to you too! After making that mistake so often, it's now my traditional reply XD

Hey, Cloudy, I have a present for you when you get Black/White. (one that you already know about.)

For those who don't know it's a Pidgeotto

Sorry for not being here when you came back. I was on a road trip. So I'm going to welcome you now. WHEE WELCOME BACK CLOUDY!!I mean Sky!
*rushes in*
Happy Birthday Cloudy/Sky!

Back
Top Bottom