• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized pokemafia II [Day 3]

Chief Zackrai

pingpong wixard
Hey, guess what, this is coming out now.

Rules and Regulations:
-three days of complete abstinence (i.e. say nothing, do nothing for three days) will result in your death.
-I'm going to try and make the flavor relevant, but apparently I'm not too good at that.
-day and night announcements will likely be final.
-if you're dead, don't talk to me about the game. to avoid this, i will allow dead people to speak only they cannot use their actions or vote.
-if you are not going to use your night action, please tell me. if you do not, it will go toward your inaction counter.
-have fun
-don't talk about fight club, unless you're mafia. then fell free to talk outside of thread.

48 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: Colorized pokemafia II [night 0]

Sorry, kind of late.

The villagers of Coloursville find the cut up corpse of Windragon lying near the fountain. Strangely there is a bloody sickle next to the body, with a note, that says "YO HOMES, SMELL YA." Another thing catches their eyes, however. Karkat Vantas seems to be missing. No one can find him, even with a global positioning chip! This is all very strange...

But wait! The body of Windragon moves. They are alive! It seems as though the assailant failed to puncture their target...

No one died.
Karkat Vantas has been silenced for the day and cannot speak.

roughly 72 hours for discussion. I'm busy.

Re: Colorized pokemafia II [Day 1]

ouch

What's this sickle covered in blood and this note? Um.. No clue but it seems like Gary/Blue or something hahaha he's not a Pokemon. ...:V?

... Wait. So Windragon's corpse was near a fountain, but they are alive?
*confused*
DERP. Forgot to read the last part.

Last edited:

..wow I even read homestuck and I didn't get that 'til you pointed it out. derp. But maybe it was Karkat then..? Kind of hesitant to do anything since he's silenced, though.

EDIT: Ninja'd. And yeah, I'm alive.

I wonder if the attacker is able to personalize it? Like if there is a mafia silencer then they could work together and silence Karkat while making a Homestuck reference to point some fingers at him while he can't defend himself.

..wow I even read homestuck and I didn't get that 'til you pointed it out. derp. But maybe it was Karkat then..? Kind of hesitant to do anything since he's silenced, though.

EDIT: Ninja'd. And yeah, I'm alive.

Same with everything. I can't believe I didn't recognize that >_<

Anyway, it's entirely possible that Karkat is mafia and was silenced as a cover. I wouldn't rule that out; also if I was mafia there are a few other people I would choose to silence instead of him. He's been pretty silent already due to school, hasn't he? If Karkat's actually innocent, it would've been much smarter of the mafia to go after a more talkative person.

I think WD was either healed or guarded. Or he could be Bulletproof. Or drove with someone affected by one of the above.
OR NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Windragon's a girl. Also I'm pretty sure it's one of those things you mentioned, but I could be wrong too :L

^But if she was, why would she flee on the first night?

Hmm... it's strange that Karkat would be silenced, but maybe Karkat has a role that would cause him to be silenced?

Since it's unlikely that we have more information on D1, I'd like to Abstain

Same with everything. I can't believe I didn't recognize that >_<

Anyway, it's entirely possible that Karkat is mafia and was silenced as a cover. I wouldn't rule that out; also if I was mafia there are a few other people I would choose to silence instead of him. He's been pretty silent already due to school, hasn't he? If Karkat's actually innocent, it would've been much smarter of the mafia to go after a more talkative person.

I've seen this done before, and I'm always suspicious of it. Why would the Mafia silence on day one? No one probably has any good info unless an inspector got reeeeeeeaally lucky. And that doesn't seem like a thing a good mafia would do.

Hmm... you're right, Wargle. Why would they? :/

I've seen this done before, and I'm always suspicious of it. Why would the Mafia silence on day one? No one probably has any good info unless an inspector got reeeeeeeaally lucky. And that doesn't seem like a thing a good mafia would do.

Silencing is... pretty much always helpful for the mafia? Whether they silence a fellow mafioso or a townie, it cuts down on discussion and as you said prevents inspectors from sharing info, important and enlightening roleclaims from taking place, etc. Why wouldn't the mafia silence N1?

Silencing is... pretty much always helpful for the mafia? Whether they silence a fellow mafioso or a townie, it cuts down on discussion and as you said prevents inspectors from sharing info, important and enlightening roleclaims from taking place, etc. Why wouldn't the mafia silence N1?

Right, but then the mafia would reveal that they have a silencer.

Back
Top Bottom