• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Confusing Picture Fun Mafia (Night Two)

Re: Confusing Picture Fun Mafia (Day One)

Just seemed weird to me that you were surprised about your role, which is based on your avatar. When I have to think of an alignment for your avatar I suspect "Innocent" but you said you were surprised about your role, so I immediately thought "She's surprised her alignment is not Innocent"
Guess it's just my thinking. Didn't seem baseless to me. But I guess I think different than everyone else in the world. >:/
(I am also not allowed to roleclaim, which I didn't, but I sort of smoofed it up a little bit)

^Do remember that role and alignment are not the same thing. If she had said alignment, then yeah I might be suspicious, but her role could vary from what she expected in any number of ways.

Changing the topic a bit; My role said I could not roleclaim.

Then, err, weall, nothing said I couldn't give any hintes! X3!

Aba. That is my hint.

EDIT: Really. Uhh.......sso why can't I roleclain, actually? =\

Last edited:

Wait, does everyone can't claim? Read the bolded in my previous post...

Not 'Translate Abain russian', it's 'Translate aba IN russian' (meaning translate back to english)

Apparently "aba" doesn't mean anything besides American Banker's Association and a Russian river

Goddammit people, use the fucking google translate. *facepalm thyself*

Aba means two in russian! If i can't claim, might as well give a hint to my role. (cause that's not claiming, XD)

Goddammit people, use the fucking google translate. *facepalm thyself*

Aba means two in russian! If i can't claim, might as well give a hint to my role. (cause that's not claiming, XD)

I'm thinking lover? O:
...how does my brain work

No I can't roleclaim, but I accidentally revealed my alignment. D:
I can get in trouble for that can't I?

ROLEclaim is where you reveal your role. ALIGHNMENTclaim is where you reveal your alignment (Innocent or Mafia)

Oh. It never said no alignment claim. :/
The rules also say there are no abstains. D:
(Innocent, btw. That should've been obvious when I started going after Mafia. :/)

Oh. It never said no alignment claim. :/
The rules also say there are no abstains. D:
(Innocent, btw. That should've been obvious when I started going after Mafia. :/)

Alignmentclaims are the most meaningless thing in Mafia.

You'd be a dumbass to claim anything other than Town

Also I'm still lynching you

You seem to be quickly transforming into the new Coroxn

No, a Coroxn is a Fluttershy Scootaloo guy.

Oh yah, I love loopholes. littlestream said i could not roleclaim, but nothing said i couldnt give hints! X3! And if someone were to guess my role correctly, then it wouldnt be roleclaiming! (I beat the system I AM the 1%!)

So......night phase now, anyone?

No, a Coroxn is a Fluttershy Scootaloo guy.

Oh yah, I love loopholes. littlestream said i could not roleclaim, but nothing said i couldnt give hints! X3! And if someone were to guess my role correctly, then it wouldnt be roleclaiming! (I beat the system I AM the 1%!)

I will not surprised at all if Littlestream ANGREH's all over you.

Because loopholes are for lawyers and ASBers, and GMs generally don't really like people abusing the lack of specific rules. Case in point: the thing you pulled with the "you didnt say dead people couldnt post so im going to post while dead :P" thing.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't give two shits about it, either.

I'm not even saying my role. If people guess it, then they guess it. And if thar is no rule for deads to not speak, then the dead shall speak! >=P (Loopholes are awesome! X3)

So night will start now?

Back
Top Bottom