• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cruel Mode Mafia [INDEPENDENT WIN]

Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [DAY 1]

In absence of roleclaim, Blaziking. I'm okay with moving it if Blaziking's something useful, though.

SO. UM. I have nothing to add aside from that I'm not mafia and I can provide my role if people don't believe me.

"I'm not Mafia" is not a defence. I'm leaving my vote where it is until you give us something a bit more than that.

Hm... Blaziking.

...wait, so if there were two kills, neither of which were caused by the Mafia, does that mean we have two vigs? Not unimaginable, but Superbird very well could have been a Mafia kill.

Okie dokie then. I'm sorta useful in a sacrificial way, I suppose.

I'm a Hider so I hide behind people and stuff. Last night I hid behind kirby-chan just because I didn't know who to hide behind, but if you're super suspicious about someone I can always, you know, hide behind them and if I die the next day then you know they're mafia.

Ah, crap, I'm late. Please don't vote for me because of randomlynch; while I can't really see the point of my power, I am innocent. Actually, maybe y'all can help me with that: I can apparently delay someone's night action (meaning that if I target a doctor, they person they heal isn't healed until the next night, targetting a Mafia means the person they kill won't die until the next night, etc.). I didn't use my action, as if I don't know what folks are, I could inadvertently delay an inspector or doctor or somesuch. But, since there's been claims of schitzo and doctor, I'm wondering if I could use my powers to try and confirm what people are. Maybe.

Anyway, at this count, there are 7 votes for Blaziking, 4 votes for Flower Doll, 4 votes for me (stop that!), 2 votes for Wargle, and 4 withdrawn/unvoted. Since I'd like to not be killed, I'm going to vote Blaziking, since that keeps them in the lead, though not yet a majority.

Okay! ole_schooler.

EDIT: WHOOPS ninja'd hold on

ole_schooler, that actually is a useful power! If you delay someone and we have no Mafia kill the next day, that gives us a possible lead!

And...I don't know who to vote for now. :/ Uh. Anyone have any other suggestions for possible lynches?

Last edited:

I have no idea either.... let's go with Legendaryseeker99? Everyone has posted at least once, but he has posted once and without much of a true contribution.

Yeah, that's what I thought, but as of right now, I'm more afraid of delaying a needed role. Although...See, Flower Doll claiming doctor doesn't quite sit right with me. If I target her tonight, and she ends up dead, well, either she was doctor or the Mafia saw fit to target her. If I die, she's probably Mafia, although not the don/leader. If no one dies, then she's either don or a healer/dodger/blocker got lucky (and if two die the next night, she's probably don). So I'll do that, I think.

As for who to lynch, since Blaziking is in the lead, it makes sense to just go for them (sorry!) unless someone has a better plan.

I have no idea either.... let's go with Legendaryseeker99? Everyone has posted at least once, but he has posted once and without much of a true contribution.

Um... I have posted several times. And fine, vote for me. I don't care >_>

EDIT: Just realized I double-posted XP

As for who to lynch, since Blaziking is in the lead, it makes sense to just go for them (sorry!) unless someone has a better plan.

He has a somewhat useful role, though, if he's telling the truth. And grr, bandwagons, they can be stopped! We shouldn't lynch someone just because a lot of people have voted for that person - there's time for people to change their votes if someone else comes up.

I'll leave my vote on Blaziking for now, though, because there's no one to change it to, but we do still have time to discuss and attempt to find more leads! So!

Um, I'll just roleclaim here and say I'm an inspector. Blazhy is innocent.

No one seems to have asked this yet: why would you reveal such an important role when you weren't even actually in danger of being lynched? And why did you choose to inspect blazhy (who just so happens to be an already claimed innocent)?

ETA: Oh, well, I have no objection to voting for Legendaryseeker99 as opposed to our claimed, useful roles.

Ahg fuck this. Legendaryseeker99. Guys stop roleclaiming useful things we need to lynch someone! Dx I'm not gonna nominate Blaziking since he seems useful that just makes no sense. Sorry Legendaryseeker99, but someone's gotta go.

I think I'll withdraw my vote (from Flower Doll) and never vote again. >| Suspects, stop struggling to live!

Legendaryseeker99, your main chance of life is probably roleclaiming so we can compare your usefulness to the others.

... though Emerald Espeon has a good point, actually. Inspector is the best roleclaim for a mafioso in existence, if you're truly an inspector you're now a huge target, and you don't have any useful information that would be worth possibly sacrificing your life. There were already enough people for the doctors to want to protect prior to your roleclaim, and now with even more, well, you're less useful than, for example, blazhy, so all you might perhaps do is divert a doctor's attention from where it's most needed. And it's a decent position with which you can protect other mafiosos too. So, Wargle, anything to say?

Uh. Legendaryseeker99, I guess, though to be honest I'm kind of most suspicious of Wargle.

I'm gonna go ahead and say Wargle probably just roleclaimed because it seemed like everyone was doing it. He really does not seem like the type, going by other mafia games, that could or would come up with any sort of elaborate scheme. So we're probably losing our inspector tonight.

Can I just say this: there really is no need to roleclaim unless people specifically ask you to. Really, it's always best not to roleclaim. Okay? Okay.

I do believe that Wargle's name was brought up earlier in the thread of people who haven't posted, along with me and Flower Doll, and perhaps because Flower Doll roleclaimed she thought she had too as well?

Back
Top Bottom