• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cruel Mode Mafia [INDEPENDENT WIN]

Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [DAY 2]

Yes, I've stated before (and it says in Midnight's summary) that I get information on everybody who's ever targeted this person.

I was going to do another summary thing today, but I have an important email I'm busy not writing. Posting 'cause internet access tomorrow is suspect. (But if I can get it, I'll probably summary it all up in this joint.)

Yesterday we agreed that Flower Doll wasn't particularly suspicious, so I didn't see the need to target Midnight. It's only today that more suspicion is falling on her, after all. And no, I can't target dead people, apparently. I tried to target Superbird but Tailsy wouldn't cough up the info. ):

Aww. I guess that would make mafia-killed kind of broken. And why is Flora suspicious exactly? And have we figured out the whole party thing? Hmmm.

Well, no other theories so far...people should vote so there's not a random lynch!

Also, I won't be at a computer again until about this time on Sunday, so please don't decide to lynch me until after then, if you wouldn't mind. Thanks!

You voted Flower Doll, so she'll be lynched if no one votes. Random lynch isn't an issue, technically.

Though if anyone has any better ideas, we've (probably) got a few hours to discuss them.

I don't have a lot of time at all to make any actual points, but seeing as I have no new information and there's not much to be discussed, well...

I'm going back to my choice last night of Flower Doll, seeing as I still find her suspicious! (Don't ask why - all shall become clear o:) ...if she flips innocent I am going to be very embarrassed.

Despite a disembodied voice's grumbling about how two votes is most certainly not a majority, poor Flower Doll is dragged kicking and screaming to the stage by the executioner. Within a few minutes, her body is swinging cheerfully in the breeze.

Flower Doll is dead. She was not Mafia.

And that's what happens when you don't post. 48 hours for night actions!

Last edited:
Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [NIGHT 2]

SORRY ABOUT THAT

THE DAY POST HAS BEEN AMENDED BECAUSE I'M THICK

Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [DAY 3]

Everyone's hangovers are still lingering. Nobody is entirely willing to admit why exactly they all went out to party again last night, but it happened! The poor police force were overwhelmed with confused patrons trying to make their way... 'home', as it were. Everyone is entirely unsure what to expect when they show up at the town square at noon, a sea of hoodies and sweatpants. They all look down rather confusedly at the pretty blood pattern Bachuru has drawn across the cobbles. She wasn't trying to predict the future again, was she? Oh no, that's from the gaping stab wound in her chest. Sorry about that. No magical fingerpainting here.

Bachuru is dead. She was not mafia.

Well. ... This is awkward. After poking Bachuru's body with a stick for a bit - hungover townspeople are easily amused townspeople, even if some of them are certainly not laughing today, which is... odd - they manage to get to rollcall. It seems that blazheirio889 is missing. Lurching towards her house takes a while longer than usual, and they all have to shout at each to keep the damn noise down, my head is thumping! as they all clamber up to discover that poor blazheirio889 has a clean bullethole straight through her temple. And it appears that her nose has been crushed with some heavy blunt force object. For good measure? ... Eh?

blazheirio889 is dead. She was not mafia.

48 hours for day discussion. Apologies for the lateness; I was really tired yesterday.

Okay, if someone shuffled last night, that was a really fucking dumb thing to do why did you do it.

poor blazheirio889 has a clean bullethole straight through her temple. And it appears that her nose has been crushed with some heavy blunt force object. For good measure? ... Eh?

Uh. OrngSumb, did you use your action again...?

Okay, if someone shuffled last night, that was a really fucking dumb thing to do why did you do it.

Yeah, really. :( But the people who died do seem like actual Mafia targets. You'd expect the targets not to be people who the Mafia would want to target anyway if the actions had been shuffled, wouldn't you? I guess it could be coincidence, though.

Okay, so, um. I hid behind blazheiro last night, which means that I was targeted. I think. If I hide behind someone who's targeted, I die too, right? Unless it was a healer kill.

So. Um. Yeah. That's what I have to offer.

Okay, so, um. I hid behind blazheiro last night, which means that I was targeted. I think. If I hide behind someone who's targeted, I die too, right? Unless it was a healer kill.

So. Um. Yeah. That's what I have to offer.

Maybe we have a bus driver who decided to switch you out with someone (or blazhy out with someone, hmm) so you ended up not hidden behind her even though you thought you were? /wildmassguessing

It could be from the effect from night 1 action where there is a party and that's why there are no deaths that night. Then maybe the actions are randomize for another night and that's why there are 2 deaths today. I don't think my theory is really that accurate, but it's a guess.

There was a kill on the first night that used a blade too, though it was a slash instead of a stab. Maybe it's the same person and same weapon? Or maybe the mafia decided to split up, arming one person with a knife and another with a gun ... and a third with a brick.

Midnight, you're certain it was an action shuffle and not likely something else?

Well, smeg. I used my action again last night, so I'm pretty sure I'm the cause of the parties. And there were two deaths...but Flower Doll flipped innocent. Smegging smeg.

I can say Wargle is probably not a killer, at least. That's who I targeted last night, and with two deaths, one of them was probably mafia, sooo...yeah. (I know, I know, I delayed a detective, but they sorta role-claimed unexpectedly, which was suspicious, so I targeted them.)

Two deaths with a knife, one with a gun, one with a brick...dunno. Hey, Cirrus, why are you embarrassed? And Midnight, please don't blame the randomizers, unless you have proof that they actually used their action this time, because I'm pretty sure I'm the party-thrower again.

Uh-oh, two deaths. And one experienced player.

Lynching options.... uh...

So are there the limit amount of times you can use your action ole_schooler?

According to blazheirio889, Bachuru was targeted the night before and last night. Either the target has been blocked by a roleblocker, a healer, or the actions has been randomize the night before. On last night, she died due the randomizer judging from the recent posts.

Back
Top Bottom