• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cruel Mode Mafia [INDEPENDENT WIN]

Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [DAY 4]

Out of curiosity, Jekyll, do you have anything to say? I mean, we have no reason to believe you but there's no reason not to hear what you have to say.

Oh yeah, bandwagoning. Whivit.

I will keep in mind of our inspecters' results and it's possible there's an alien on the loose. Hope that Blaziking actually post here to confirm he hid behind Jack. It's possible he could be one of the people who didn't send in the night action. Whivit.

And in Blaziking didn't send in an action I inspected Jack anyway. Innocent.

And whatever night was before the day I couldn't speak((2 i think)) surskitty was innocent.
It makes sense to double-check, particularly since I wouldn't be surprised if mafia who aren't doing anything don't necessarily hide behind people.

Also, thank you \o/

ETA: I meant to say don't necessarily kill people hiding behind them.

Uh, guys? Who the heck is Whivit? That name does not exist on the list...

Also, I was one of the three who did not use a night action last night, and hey, waddaya know, no party. Gonna definitely use it tonight to confirm, but yeah, that flavor was all my fault, told you, sorry for blocking the investigator before, blah blah blah.

Oh god I love people nominating a name they don't even know! Guys, seriously, bandwagoning has its limits.

Okay, lemme see. Did Pumpkinhead actually say I was mafia? Cause if he did, that means he's lying and he is probably mafia. I'll out myself here because I'm not playing very seriously - I'm the party pooper and I pooped the party on day two when there were no night actions. Mostly just because I figured the worst it could do is screw up people who were examining others, but it would also prevent kills, so. Which it did. Job done. Also it's a one-time action, meaning I'm now useless, so kill me if necessary, idc! Lynch must happen after all.

BUT, when I come up innocent, if Pumpkinhead did say I was mafia, then. Take care of that.

Hey look a mafia I'm not dead in.

Uh surskitty's right. Dave Strider is listed as alive.

Dave Strider did flip innocent, though, so randlynch should stay away from that direction.

Whivit: Unfortunately, party pooper is a fairly obvious thing to have happened, and spent party pooper, while innocent, is pretty much useless. It's also a fairly safe roleclaim.

Oh god I love people nominating a name they don't even know! Guys, seriously, bandwagoning has its limits.

Okay, lemme see. Did Pumpkinhead actually say I was mafia? Cause if he did, that means he's lying and he is probably mafia. I'll out myself here because I'm not playing very seriously - I'm the party pooper and I pooped the party on day two when there were no night actions. Mostly just because I figured the worst it could do is screw up people who were examining others, but it would also prevent kills, so. Which it did. Job done. Also it's a one-time action, meaning I'm now useless, so kill me if necessary, idc! Lynch must happen after all.

BUT, when I come up innocent, if Pumpkinhead did say I was mafia, then. Take care of that.
No, if you go back and read I said Jekyll, whom we decided was probably an activated alien. You just came up as a randylynch alternative to, you know, killing the alien and everyone dying.

If you blame anyone, blame Midnight, she started the bandwagon.

For that matter, why don't we change the bandwagon over to someone else, then? Has anybody else not talked much or not roleclaimed?

Whivit is Derpy Hooves.

Wait, no, Derpy Hooves is Pentimento.
GAH WITH THE CHANGING USERNAMES IT CONFUSES ME

That entire last post I wrote doesn't apply to Pentimento/Derpy Hooves because he isn't Whivit, and therefore he isn't even getting bandwagon'ed on and doesn't have anything to complain about.

GOD

Wait, Whivit hasn't even changed his username at all and isn't even playing this game.

Midnight because this is stupid and confusing and why the fuck would you even start a bandwagon on someone that isn't even playing.

Wait, Whivit hasn't even changed his username at all and isn't even playing this game.

Midnight because this is stupid and confusing and why the fuck would you even start a bandwagon on someone that isn't even playing.

Pentimento is Whivit. Derpy Hooves is Whivit.

I say we kill Whivit so that we don't have to get confused about it.

Is party-pooper a one-night thing or...? I'm not exactly familiar with the role.

Gah. Scratch everything I've said in the last few hours then.

Except this still applies.

No, if you go back and read I said Jekyll, whom we decided was probably an activated alien. You just came up as a randylynch alternative to, you know, killing the alien and everyone dying.

If you blame anyone, blame Midnight, she started the bandwagon.

For that matter, why don't we change the bandwagon over to someone else, then? Has anybody else not talked much or not roleclaimed?

Retracting my vote for Midnight, will put it back on someone when we decide who to bandwagon (or are we still bandwagoning Derpy WhiPentiPathoHyde even though he's roleclaimed?)

Back
Top Bottom