• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cruel Mode Mafia [INDEPENDENT WIN]

Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [DAY 4]

Tailsy doesn't like retracting votes.

Also, Whivit's roleclaim, while likely true, is a very safe claim for mafia. So there's that.

Okay dudes I've changed the username of my old account to OLD ACCOUNT can you calm down now.

Anyhow as I've said I'm fine with being lynched because a lynch must happen and I'm not incredibly active in this game. But please next time don't start bandwagoning people when you don't know who they are. Seriously. Just wtf. :|

BOOM HEADSHOT +100
You shot a player in the head.

Derpy Hooves is dead. He was not Mafia.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [NIGHT 4]

You can't roleclaim when dead?

You can't /anything/ while dead. /Guys./ People are being continually infracted for this exact thing. Don't be dumb; if your name's struck-through (or, you know, ~not there~) on the player list, /you cannot post in the thread./ That really shouldn't need saying.

That wasn't a question if I could, It was a statement 'I know you can't do that so why did you do that?'

BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE. ON THE STREETS, ON THE LAMPPOSTS, ON YOUR FACE OH MY GOD

CARNAGE EVERYWHERE

The townspeople are rudely woken by the banging of a gong, the pattering sound ringing in their ears as they check that all of their body parts are still present, and some are just pleased to find that their teeth really have grown back! The few remaining people approach the town square - and, huh. They all stare down at the crumpled, broken form of Jekyll, who seems to have been doubly-killed just to make sure. Possibly. The mallet has been at work again, but upon further inspection, his body appears to have been severed with the blade of a... certainly very rusty chainsaw. Okay then. His house reveals more-than-slightly suspicious papers and beautifully tailored suits, and the townies breathe a sigh of relief.

Jekyll is dead. It was Mafia.

After a few minutes and a quick perusal of the register, it is evident that four other people are missing: OrngSumb, newt, Dave Strider, and Meowth. A panicked search party is sent out, a ragtag bunch of useless people left until the bitter end; but they find OrngSumb lying on his doorstep, his back torn apart by several bullets.

OrngSumb is dead. He was not Mafia.

The other three are harder to find, and at first the town is rather convinced that there must have been another mistake. Dave Strider is always out in his talking ways! Don't be silly, surely that strange omnipotent being is messing with us...

It is not so. Dave Strider's body, face anguished (and eyebrows slightly furrowed in distaste, possibly probably) is found in the town's fountain, his neck rather artfully snapped. Meowth is next to him, his silence equally boring and silent in death. Mind you, he hadn't said anything since... two days ago...? Goodness. What a shame that was; he was such a careful driver. Wonderful citizen, if a bit prone to kidnapping people every so often.

Meowth is dead. He was not Mafia.
Dave Strider is dead. He was not Mafia.

Oh. And newt was found in his bed with his neck also broken. SHAME, THAT.

newt is dead. He was not Mafia.

2 players did not submit a night action.
48 hours for day discussion.

Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [DAY 5]

Given that usually activated alien flips innocent when killed, I suggest lynching whoever claimed Jekyll was innocent. 8) Wargle.

enekoiru is innocent.

And because last game day when I got confuzzled I totally forgot whom I had inspected, I shall summarize my inspection results at the beginning of each day for posterity.

Midnight - innocent
Wargle - innocent
Cirrus - innocent
Jekyll - Mafia
enekoiru - innocent

Someone said Applejack doesn't like to use sanities, but even if she is using them, I'm not naive or paranoid because I have both innocent and Mafia results, and I don't have opposite-from-reality results because Jekyll flipped Mafia and Cirrus flipped innocent. Therefore unless I get entirely random results (in which case what would even be the point of that?), Wargle is innocent.

I think this may just be a case of activated alien flipping Mafia even though it usually doesn't, or else Wargle is naive despite Applejack disliking sanities.

tl;dr I proved I'm a totally sane cop, Wargle's innocent, therefore let's pick someone other than Wargle to lynch.

Our current list of living players is:
Midnight
Jack_the_PumpkinKing * (checked by Wargle)
Squirrel
Karkat Vantas
Wargle
ole_schooler
Kirby-Chan
enekoiru
Seritinajii
Blaziking of the Keyblade * (checked by Legendaryseeker, who flipped innocent)
Mai
I've italicized the players I've inspected as innocent, marked an asterisk by the players whom other inspectors have said are innocent, and underlined those who have had their innocence proved with Karkat's Hider thing.

This means the players who haven't been confirmed innocent are Squirrel, Karkat, ole_schooler, Seri, and Mai.

Karkat and ole_schooler both roleclaimed, the former as Hider and the latter as Timewarper. IIRC the other three haven't, so I'd say let's lynch one of them unless they want to defend themselves (which will probably have to involve a roleclaim).

Last edited:

Bumping because I'm pretty sure my post disappeared to the in-between-pages gnomes.

Also,

[...] and underlined those who have had their innocence proved with Karkat's Blaziking's Hider thing.

This means the players who haven't been confirmed innocent are Squirrel, Karkat, ole_schooler, Seri, and Mai.

Karkat and ole_schooler both roleclaimed, the former as Hider and the latter as Timewarper. IIRC the other three four haven't, so I'd say let's lynch one of them unless they want to defend themselves (which will probably have to involve a roleclaim).

Totally mixed them up there. Sorry.

0- Superbird (random)
1- OrngSumb (just in case he'd lie and try targetting a random person again)
2- Karkat (hadn't roleclaimed)
3- Derpy (hadn't roleclaimed)
4- Jekyll (obvious)

tl;dr I proved I'm a totally sane cop, Wargle's innocent, therefore let's pick someone other than Wargle to lynch.

Karkat and ole_schooler both roleclaimed, the former as Hider and the latter as Timewarper. IIRC the other three haven't, so I'd say let's lynch one of them unless they want to defend themselves (which will probably have to involve a roleclaim).

I'm good with this; again it's already been proven that every vote counts, so since Mai hasn't seemed to be doing anything but bandwagoning...

And thanks for the whole people-innocents effort thingy it helps :D

I roleclaimed as a roleblocker a looong time ago; I'm a prankster that distracts people with my crazy antics.

Like I said, I've been inactive as fuck as of late so I haven't really used my powers period. If you guys need a random lynch I think I'd be a good choice, but I'd rather stay alive if you know what I mean. 8D

Activevated alien's show up mafia, they always do. ((soem GMS just screw up))

Back
Top Bottom