• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

CRUSHES thread [REBORN... again]

EMILIE. FREAKING. AUTUMN.

4299499.jpg

dude

you rock.

Er, no one really... at the moment, I guess.

though for like a year and some, i really liked someone from tcod after i got to know her.

I would say "who the shit would commit suicide from a rejection" but since they're probably 13 too I'll just let it slide

Also I used to be shit scared to ask people out myself (and tell them I liked them) but the last 3 times I did it, I got a yesssss

He was probably already depressed on the side.

IT'S NOT FAIR.

I see him for the first time in SIX FREAKING MONTHS.

And he leaves straight after church. God.

...But he knew I was there. :D

...Wow.

Knowing me, it's probably nothing, but still:

My sister was using her spiffy new Tarot cards, and we decided to ask about my love life. And all the signs pointed to me getting into a relationship with my crush.

If I get enough courage to ask him out. (Who said love was this dang hard?)

Okay so things have grown more frustrating. We went to see Valkyre today... as friends supposedly. But then he wanted to know why I was being so "hostile". And he talked about why we broken up... Though now I've heard at least three different stories. And I would want to get back with him but it's just difficult. And, according to this story, he would want to get back together but not as serious...? So if we weren't in a relationship he'd be what? My gentleman caller?

Back
Top Bottom