• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

CRUSHES thread [REBORN... again]

Stephen Colbert... Wait, that would be so against my fandom, not to mention un-American.

I pretty much only find myself attracted to one person at a time, and I have my heart out for a certain short lady friend of mine.

Tri... Oh wait... We're dating again!
wut.

He never told me this. Believe me before this wipe he would've told me and you guys would be my pairing #10 again. MAKE HIM RE-REGISTER SO I CAN BE IN THE LOOOOOP D:

AAANYWAY. I really only have one crush and they already know who they are so. :/

I find it difficult to truly fall in love with someone via forums... although its a nice thought, and I'm open to, uh, invitations. o__o;

I do not feel that I have a crush on anybody here... except possibly a mild one for a few of the more awesome members. As in, I feel a slight romantic interest towards them, but not terribly great...
MusicDragonsurskittySireafiDannichuMidnightSaboteur(ahemIsaidnothing)

I think that's kind of what I'm like too there, Keta. Yeah I kind of have a vauge crush-like thing on most of the people you mentioned there and some others, but not really. Just want to get to know them better mostly. :3

Actually, I'm quite crush-free these days. Must be because it's summer :rolleyes: And, I will be honest with everybody: While being in love feels nice, the time afterwards, when you're simply not in love anymore, is AWESOME.

I'd fall in love all over again just to get this feeling :<>

there are a few people I love in the platonic sense, sure, but crushes nope no one

I am so exciting right

Eh, two girls at school, had a really hot teacher last year.

As for celebrities, almost anyone (female, that is). Jessica Alba and Angelina Jolie at the top (though not into the preggie thing).

People.

Kratos Aurion, Tailsy, and a silly guy crush on Music Dragon and Furret and Altmer

I have a crush on a girl from Shaman King, which feels a little weird...
But I also have a crush on a guy from DeviantART whom we call Wuffel, he knows about this and is quite pleased, despite being taken. ^^'

It would appear that I am incapable of experiencing any sort of romantic feelings whatsoever, but if I could I'd probably direct them all at my various computers. When they aren't misbehaving and generally screwing up. laptop bondage oh yeaaaah

Last edited:
Ash Ketchum, Ash Ketchum, Ash Ketchum! But in real life, I like a boy who's 1 or 2 year(s) older than me. And I think he likes me back! Yay! *gets very giddy* But Ash is still number in my book! (*hugs Ash toy* I do not have issues!)

^ If YOU have issues, I do too. ^^

No I do NOT have a forum crush no way nuh-uh.

Let's just say I like this woman - yeah, she's quite a lot older than me (not loads, but still) - who is very awesome but very unavailable.

Umm... There are a couple of people on the forums who I don't actually have a crush on yet, but I might sometime. I don't know.

:x Jolty made me do it as she says

"it's not tcodf without the crushes thread"

So there you go
Darn, I wanted to start it... ;D

Well, I... told my crush I liked him. He just wants to be friends. Hopefully he means that.

(Hey, all of the guys in my school my age are perverted and are jerks. This is the only guy that, well, isn't. And, he likes everything I like. :D;; *daydreams*)

Um, well, the closest thing I've ever had to a crush is on my best friend? I don't really know what it is I'm feeling for her, whether it's platonic or not, but I would like to say that I wouldn't mind one bit if she kissed me. Actually, I like the sound of that. :D Too bad she's straight, damn. Another side of me though thinks that it would be too strange and that I don't really belong in a relationship with her. It's quite difficult to explain and it confuses me to no end. She knows though about my weird confused feelings, it's SO obvious according to her, the way I look at her. (I give her, quote, "pervy looks")

Ahaha inexplicably I find myself being jealous too, because I have weird vauge crushes on people that I (sometimes) don't know well on forums or other places and it makes me laugh because there are uh... maybe four people like that on here, with many many others who I am somewhat interested in. Not really crushes though because I'm more like I just want to get to know them better, but I still get all weird and slightly obsessive anyway, because I guess I'm just cool like that. 8D

This is exactly how I feel! Yeah, I guess we're both cool like that.

I think that's kind of what I'm like too there, Keta. Yeah I kind of have a vauge crush-like thing on most of the people you mentioned there and some others, but not really. Just want to get to know them better mostly. :3

I've been through things like that before. Like, where I think a person is really awesome and would like to be friends, but I don't really know how to go about getting to know them better? Only I'm too awkward and nervous just to be like "Hi, I want to get to know you better. :D"

I'm too unconfident.

Oh, I know how you feel, Spaekle. There's loads of people who I want to get to know better, but I'm just so afraid and too unconfident to say: "Hey, you seem really awesome, you know? I really wish I could get to know you better." Some part of me thinks that they'll be all like: "Excuse me? Yeah, no. Eww, why would I want that?" Or that they'll think I'm some creepy stalker.

EMILIE. FREAKING. AUTUMN.

4299499.jpg

I do not have a crush on anyone because I am too awesome for crushes

I did have one back in 2005 though, which I would rather not go into very much... eh, I barely knew her (mainly because I was too embarassed to even go near her) so it didn't matter anyway

edit: oh, if we're talking about internet, I will never know anyone well enough on the internet to even have any sort of vague feeling for them, except my girlfriend of course

Back
Top Bottom