• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CUE LIGHTS]

I WILL DROWN OUT THE NOISE WITH THE REAL TEAM ROCKET THEME!~

*ahem*
PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, YOU'VE GOT THAT RIGHT!

*holds up sock wearing Cassidy wig*

AND MAKE IT DOUBLE!

CAUSE WE'RE HERE FOR A FIGHT!

TO INFECT THE WORLD WITH DEVASTATION

TO BLIGHT ALL PEOPLES IN EVERY NATION!

TO DENOUNCE THE GOODNESS OF TRUTH AND LOVE!

TO EXTEND OUR WRATH TO THE STARS AB-*abruptly starts making out with Cassidy-sock*

*falls on ground and starts whispering sweet nothings to Cassidy-sock*

*cries and begs the Cassidy-sock to take him back*

*slaps self with Cassidy-sock*
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

YOU'RE RUINING THE MOTTO

Also gross you don't know where that's been. (Or where she's been, for that matter. That's not right!)
Wow... Just wow... Batch got rejected by a sock. Now I feel slightly better about my constant failures.
Butts has gotten farther than you ... with a sock.

It's rude to judge lifestyles.
HAY WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ANORITH GAIZ?
Haah!

It's in the Team Rocket patented FOSSIL CASE, complete with geiger counter (to detect dangerous uranium inside granite)! With this, we can use YOUR ANORITH as a power source for this GIANT CACNEA MECHA!

Did you ever consider an occupation change to inventors? Because, really, you could make a lot of money selling this stuff to your own team. Instead of giving the boss Pikachu, you could give him your inventions. What do you think about that?

Did you ever consider an occupation change to inventors? Because, really, you could make a lot of money selling this stuff to your own team. Instead of giving the boss Pikachu, you could give him your inventions. What do you think about that?
Our success rate is ... not what it could be.
They get all of their stuff from TR surplus and then paint like a Meowth or something. Seriously.
Lies! LIES!

[ Stuff from Team Rocket would leak less and be fueled by things other than James and Meowth's manual labour. ]

You know, I am feeling sorry for Team Rocket

*Gives James a level 70 Kabutops, then runs to hide behind a boulder*

I have a feeling that they will screw up even a gift, so I'm just going to hide behind here in order to avoid being caught in the cross fire

It will most likely be Ash assuming that Team Rocket stole the Kabutops and zapping them to the high heavens, knowing their luck

Stupid bird....

Hey look a Kabutops! And it's Theirs!!! A Rock Type too!!! GIMME!!!

And he had that sock for what??? Five seconds??? I was off screen with Ivy for most of a season

Gary Oak say

USIN MULTIPLE EXCLAMATION POINTS LIKE THAT MAKES YOU GET PUNCHED IN THE TESTICLES

readyin' my steel knuckles

*Wipes sleep away from my eyes* =.=;

Oh yes, of course! What wonderful timing, I've been meaning to aggressively write a letter asking if you two would politely donate funds to Celadon Gym Reconstruction Project. I know, it's been years, but money has been rather slow lately (one would assume our perfume and flower shops would have generated enough income, especially during this time of year, but we had a very disappointing year), and we could really use your support!

Also, I'm not the most savvy when it comes to construction (I tend to fall asleep at the most inopportune moments, you wouldn't believe the almost-accidents we've had), and given there's always news reports about your countless shenanigans on television with your fabulous devices, it would be just great if you could also lend a hand, and maybe even give design input!

So, what do you love birds say? =D

Gary Oak say

USIN MULTIPLE EXCLAMATION POINTS LIKE THAT MAKES YOU GET PUNCHED IN THE TESTICLES

readyin' my steel knuckles
Are you sure they have any?
*Wipes sleep away from my eyes* =.=;

Oh yes, of course! What wonderful timing, I've been meaning to aggressively write a letter asking if you two would politely donate funds to Celadon Gym Reconstruction Project. I know, it's been years, but money has been rather slow lately (one would assume our perfume and flower shops would have generated enough income, especially during this time of year, but we had a very disappointing year), and we could really use your support!

Also, I'm not the most savvy when it comes to construction (I tend to fall asleep at the most inopportune moments, you wouldn't believe the almost-accidents we've had), and given there's always news reports about your countless shenanigans on television with your fabulous devices, it would be just great if you could also lend a hand, and maybe even give design input!

So, what do you love birds say? =D
The economy's hitting everyone! [ And it's not like they had any money before then, either.... On the plus side, he probably doesn't remember who you are at all. Gardenia is totally a better grass-type gym leader D< ] Have you considered opening a retro fashion line? Kimono are pretty expensive. Unless you want donations of bottlecaps [ WHICH HE WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH OVER ] I can't help you sorry I'll be going now

Though you might want to add more sprinklers!
Give my Anorith back to me and I'll donate five cents to your cause.
[ yawwwwwn] Give your what?

The Anorith that you stole. Which is now a cake.

...oh my god, I got a brilliant idea. I get a Ditto, get my Anorith to breed, and have many children. Then i sell the cake-o-rith to other people and make moneys.

1. Get cake-o-rith
2. ???
3. Profit!

Back
Top Bottom