• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CUE LIGHTS]

AND THEN SOME ASSHOLE OF A POKEMON NAMED GREEN CAME ALONG AND STARTED SCREWING UP THE BESTEST THREAD EVER

Last edited by a moderator:
Grrr, it's Team Rocket!
And they've broken my f5 button!
Ha, see! Our plans are dastardly!
My F5 button blasted off again!
Hey, we just got here! That's not faaaaaaair!
ehh fuck wobbuffet anyway
That's not very appropriate for a kid's show, Meowth!

Possibly.

quoting for ninjas
Are you sure you mean ninjas? I'm not sure those are appropriate for 4Kids.

Jessie, they're ignoring us!

... oh @#$% this is being aired? well I was probably going to be sacked next generation anyway.

Last edited:
... oh shit this is being aired? well I was probably going to be sacked next generation anyway.
Shhh! Use the beeps! Use them!

Also, to whoever said that Jesselina is Jessie, might I remind you that it's not always her? :)

... oh shit this is being aired? well I was probably going to be sacked next generation anyway.

And good riddance, too.

JAMES. STOP THAT. WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THIS PLAN THE BEST WE'VE EVER HAD.

And Giovanni might even promote us this time!

Back
Top Bottom