• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Customs and Registration Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... might as well sign up on here, though I doubt I'll be doing much in the way of gyms or tournaments (not a fan of the "competitive battling" plague.)

Name: El Garbanzo, previously Captain Mofocious
Friend Code: 3522 9410 8771
Role: Permanent Blank Spot, Ahoy!

*cough* I'll pretend I didn't hear that "plague" bit, but you do know that the Crystal League battles aren't competitive, right?

Added, anyway.

I'd like to register so I can enter any possible Shoddy leagues, please.

Name: Skymin
Friend Code(s): (Simulator Only) FC: 0860-0234-0780
Role:

Also, when I post my friend code, I admit that my competitive pokemon were created with an Action Replay. However, I give you my word that every one of them is within legal and reasonable statistical limits and has a legal moveset. Should I be found to have done otherwise, you have every right to ban me, and if you're uncomfortable with this, you have every right to not battle me. The reason I started "cheating"? Well, because doing it the "honest" way was driving me crazy, what with tedious breeding and EV training for hours and hours, only to end up with a terrible team. It just wasn't fun anymore, because I just wanted to battle. Just thought I'd get that out of the way.

Last edited:
Added.

As for the AR thing, yeah, as long as they're within legal limits then it isn't really a problem.

I'm never going to seriously be on for tournaments and stuff, but.

Name: Dragon
Friend Code(s): 2836 1531 6851-Pearl
Role: -

Um, Kratos. I'd like to post a correction. I had submitted my friend code wrong and here is my new form:

Name: Pikachu
Friend Code: 4167 2636 9260
Role: None

Just replace the old one.

All fixed, although next time it's the link to your post in the Records Office that I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom