• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Re: (Ditto) Daily Pokemon Discussions

Well if your goal is 'clone a mew'.

And you get a pink blob with a teeny moveset.

That's a failure no matter how you TM01 it.

Ditto is awesome. There's nothing much to it (And it is useless in PMD), but just the thought of a little cute pink blob makes someone want to go "Squee".

I very much appreciate the Pokemon name in the thread title; definitely helps with checking this lovely thread.

As for Ditto, its design is pretty bland. It's a pink blob with a silly face, after all. But I really like how it has a personality based off impersonation and how it sometimes fails that. And I really like this piece of art of it.

That pic is just weird :S And I'm still trying to figure out if it's in a good or bad way.

Dittto is cute! It'd be a fun Pokemon to have if you lived in the world of the Pokemon Anime. Like I wish I did.
...But in the games....it's like Mew melted.

I was about to say that ditto are pretty bland, but then I saw what Blastoise posted. Ditto are wonderful.

It's been a day already, and the next Pokémon is...
006Charizard.png

Charizard!

Charizard and Gyarados represent the two basic types of dragons, and they aren't even part Dragon. And Charizard might even be a better dragon than Salamence! He has awesome flying fire dragon stats and learns heaps of Fire attacks and withstands lava which is just plain awesome. And of all non-legendary Fire-types, they decided to mention battlefield destruction in this one's Pokédex entry.

Best Fire starter ever.

I like Typhlosion better, but Charizard is awesome still.

I like Blaziken more. When a non-legendary pokemon gets used too much, I lose interest.

Charizard is pretty awesome! He's my favorite of the fully-evolved Kanto starters, and tied with Blaziken for my favorite fire-type starter. I don't really have much else to say that sv hasn't already said, though.

On its own Charizard is a pretty good Pokémon, but the excessive amounts of love it gets from the fandom can be a tad off-putting.

Plus, I like Charmander better.

Charizard's an alright final evolution for a starter, who tend to be pretty awesome as a whole. Not especially fantastic, but not bad either. I've always like the tail tip on fire idea, though. It's color scheme works together well. And its long tail. Although, I find its arms to be off-putting and weirdly shaped. It's recognizable from the myriad of other dragons out there, but not especially so. I wish there was more that made it distinct from other dragon concepts, Pokemon or not.

I've definitely had fun when one is on my team, though. And Ash's Charizard was one of my favorites from the show.

Re: (Spiritomb) Daily Pokemon Discussions

It's not Technically a new day but time jump and idgaf.

I shall claim today be....

Spiritomb

SPIRITOMB! It's an amazing Pokémon if only it was easier to obtain.

Back
Top Bottom