• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

glaceon's whole movepool is blizzard and ice beam.

well, it does have eeveelution standard-issue baton pass, wish, stat-booster. also roar.

but really, the only important parts are blizzard and ice beam.

Glaceon is neat. I've never used one, but it's an Ice-type with a nice design (I like its 'hat'). I'm pretty sure it's one of those Pokemon with bad defenses but high offensive stats, but not as much as some (like Jolteon). I think. I honestly know very little about Glaceon, compared to the other Eeveelutions.

Seems like a good Ice-type. And it's a beautiful blue fox and its name might relate to glaciers, making it even cooler. It's similar to Jolteon, but sleeker and more... dignified. Must be an Ice-type thing.

I think there were meant to be some commas in there :P

I've never really used Glaceon (or any Eeveelution except Flareon) but it might be fun to try sometime. If only you could get it a bit earlier in the game...

And yet another Pokémon...

20100413200058%21156Quilava.png

It's Quilava!

According to Bulbapedia, it's based on an ermine. A Fire-type. Desert hippos and fire ermines. So much weirdness.

I like the system of the line's names. In English, Japanese and German alike, Cyndaquil and Quilava have similar names and Typhlosion has a different one. And Quilava always has the non-fiery part of Cyndaquil's name combined with molten rock and Typhlosion's name involves a dangerous wind spiral and an explosion/eruption.

YES! Finally, I have waited for this day!

uh-hum, in other ways of saying this... Quilava is my favorite Pokemon, ever. The only fire typed starter I've ever used. The little mouse, aww, so cuddly. Quilava is a better mouse Pokemon in my opinion then Pikachu. I always use one, whether I have to migrate it onto the most recent game or I have to trade for it at the GTS. The best of the fire types, in my opinion.

I Love Quilava!

I always liked Quilava's appearance and... I still do. It just looks awesome and cute as well as badass. A pity the one I had on my Nuzlocke perished before I really got to appreciate it.

Quilava is the cutest NFE starter on Earth.

New day.

Crobat

Personally, I think Crobat is awesome.

Yes indeed!

Sleek, speedy and stealthy... Much better than Golbat. It's like the Braviary of the caves, except more mysterious. Reminds me of nightgaunts for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom