• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

I loved Woobat when it was first revealed. And then I found out that what I thought was an eye was a nose. And then I liked it considerably less. In-game, it's a worse Sigilyph you get earlier.

Seviper: <333 <333 <333 Seviper is adorable asdfgfdasd

Woobat: It's an interesting design. Kind of terrible stat-wise. Simple is its only saving grace.

I'm guessing you guys mean Swoobat? Woobat's stats are pretty useful early on, it's super-quick!! It's pretty much the most adorable (its nose looks nothing like an eye) but Swoobat, eh. :c

What is this? It's not even a symbolically rendered bat. It's a fluffball with bat wings. And one fang. And one enormous nostril. Also where does all the air and food go?

I'm guessing you guys mean Swoobat? Woobat's stats are pretty useful early on, it's super-quick!! It's pretty much the most adorable (its nose looks nothing like an eye) but Swoobat, eh. :c
I also thought the nose was initially an eye (and was thus horribly creeped out). Though, indeed, 313 BST is certainly respectable for a first-form Pokémon (compared to 245 for Zubat and 308 for Unovan starters). On the other hand, it comes a little later in BW2, making it less appealing in the long run (when Sigilyph is available like right after).

543 venipede squeee cute
543.png

kind of

Despite the fact that I love a number of different pokémon, I always hold that I would be a bug catcher if it was all real. I would ride around on a scolipede!

Due to being a baby scolipede, I have a healthy respect for Venipede. It's not my favorite bug, though.

They confuse me. Every time I go into the Battle Subway, my Lapras' Ice Beam isn't super effective against them. =/

Last edited:
LL: Are you sure you're not remembering wrong that it was super-effective against Muk?

Also, new 'mon. 121, 11 ^ 2, but also Starmie.

121.png

BoltBeeeeaaam!

LL: Are you sure you're not remembering wrong that it was super-effective against Muk?

Also, new 'mon. 121, 11 ^ 2, but also Starmie.

121.png

BoltBeeeeaaam!

It's a new day already?!
I literally just used a Starmie in Emerald's Battle Frontier. It was, meh. (It didn't know any Water type moves.)

Back
Top Bottom