• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Meh. The duskull line was definately better though I think it's kinda unfair that dusclops got an evolution in gen IV while this guy didn't. I mean, aren't they like counterparts ?

And what's with that useless high attack? Such a weird Pokemon. It's kind of cute but I always forget about it. :c

Banette is my second favorite Ghost-type. I like the concept behind it and I like its design.

Too bad it is awful for battling. Needs some kind of Ghost/Fighting evolution or something.

I love Banette! My friend actually used his to save his Black 2 E4 run. I think Curse was the handy move at the time. Anyway, Banette freaks me out, but at the same time, I think it'd be so great to have one that loved you.

Banette. It's just. meh. But I like most ghost-types, so hey ghostie.

edit: holy shirts ninja'd by a bee

Banette has always been one of my favorites. Its spooky doll design is pretty great, and I like the creepy zipper mouth.

Its backstory sorta bugs me a little though. Its supposed to be a doll that was discarded by its owner, yet it evolves from Shuppet for some reason? Doesn't make much sense. Also, I wish it was better in battle, because I'd like to make it part of my team. I usually play with Pokémon I like, but Banette just wouldn't stop fainting. Shadow claw did help though.

Today's Pokemon

Sandshrew

Lately, I have fallen in love with this adorable mouse. He is my fav ground type atm and I have a female one named Sandra.

It's not a mouse, or even a shrew. It's a pangolin. Scales and all.

It might be a counter-exclusive to the also-scaly Ekans, but I prefer to think of it as a counterpart to also-Ground-type-mammal Diglett. One is slow but has armor, the other is speedy but frail.

See, I'm not that much of a fan of Sandshrew itself, but Sandslash has appealed to me recently. I have no particular problem with Sandshrew though, so don't get the idea that I'm saying I dislike it. Though, I must admit, Sandshrew is pretty good at picking hiding places, if you get my reference.

Sandslash has disappointed me in second and third gen games. I haven't really bothered to use it in fourth or fifth gen because I sort of hate it for that, but I hear a lot of good things about it and (God forbid) should I ever delete all of my progress and run through Black 2 again I'll probably use it. I've used just about every other available Ground type so why the hell not

My best friend had a super awesome Sandslash named Slash and he caught another Sandslash, bred them, and then inbred their offspring. It got awkward kinda fast.

I like Sandshrew a lot, though I find it annoying that neither it nor its evolution naturally learns any ground-type moves.

Let's see... A Dark-type... Possibly inspired by chess figures... Blades all over the place, so it can stab its enemies... Has somewhat of a metallic carapace... It reminds me of Jack Noir!

The concept and design are awesome. It's typing, while unique, is terrible. Good effort on Gamefreak's part though. I personally think Pawniard looks better; it's sooo cute !!

I think Pawniard looks better too, but they're both pretty awesome. Admittedly, I've never really used one. Only a bit, but not extensively. But I like how it looks, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom