• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Wow, someone's surely branching off the first-route mammal stereotype. First a Dark-type, now three stages.

Weirdly okay! It was a bit boring at first because wow it's just a fuzzy puppy. But then, wow it's a fuzzy puppy!!! imagining one dreaming of some day being a floppy poofy Stoutland is adorable.

I think you mean support rather than defensive, as Whimsicott is terrible defensively. No offence to Whimsicott, but it didn't exactly stay in OU very long, and most people I know don't have the patience for stall tactics ingame.

???
Encore + Leech seed + cotton guard+ lefties=trollolol

She is one of my better pokemon, second to my scrafty.

Whimsicott is among my very favorite Pokémon, because it's just really fantastic! I just love how poofy, and fluffy it is! I'm not very skilled at using it as a battler, however. I'm very offense-oriented, so using Whimsicott as staller/annoyer/whatever doesn't work well for me.

Whimsicott is among my very favorite Pokémon, because it's just really fantastic! I just love how poofy, and fluffy it is! I'm not very skilled at using it as a battler, however. I'm very offense-oriented, so using Whimsicott as staller/annoyer/whatever doesn't work well for me.
Same exact here. I caught one in the rustling grass and haven't used it since. I think that's the only thing I've ever encountered in the rustling grass other than that god dang Audino.

that god dang Audino
what are you talking about audino is best exp murderer ever

304. Aron.

304.png

I used them in every playthrough of Hoenn I ever did until I realised they weren't pulling their weight until they evolved.

<3

I love aron just so much, partly out of nostalgia, partly because of the badassery of its evolution family. Used an Aggron in Black 2. Regretted nothing. Absolutely nothing at all.

My brother found a shiny one on FireRed. I was kind of disappointed when I found it made a return in BW2.
eDIT: I appear to have missed a lot of pages. I was discussing Rattata.
As for Aron, I used it a lot on Emerald as well. I was kind of helpful with Wattson.

Last edited:
Aron is adorable and aggron can surf.

Also, aron is dense enough to sink in water. For a pokémon, that's notable.

Back
Top Bottom