• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Aron??

It's pretty adorable, but I don't pay it much attention since Black 2 is the first game I've played that includes it. And Iris ruined Aggron for me.

I remember having an Aggron called "Rock Girl" on my Sapphire game. XD; What an un-orrigional name. Then again, all I was into in 2003 and 2004 was pokemon, pretty much, really. o_o; So it doesn't really suprise me all that much XD;

Aron is cute, I agree. :3 I kind of wonder where its name came from....I also remember drawing this pokemon a few times in 2003 or 2004, too^^ It was a fun one to draw^^ Espesally with those little black spots all over its silvery metalec steel-type body XD X3;

I heard Slowpoke's supposed to be getting a new evolution next gen.

Some kind of king or something? I don't remember, but it sounds cool.

Source on that?

EDIT: Just got the joke and I am ashamed at myself.

I always liked the *idea* of Slowpoke, a bulky Water/Psychic Special monster, but I never trained one; never got far enough in my recent handheld runs (that or I picked Blastoise) and they start way too low-level on a lot of Vizzed hacks. I keep using them though because I have no friends who can trade with me and I've always wanted to use a Slowking

Looks like not all Psychic-types are ultra-intelligent. Well, Beldum too, but at least it's a telepath. And isn't pink. But Slowpoke at least learns some good moves.

I always liked how Slowpoke could learn Flamethrower. Scared the crap out of people when I used to do competitive, and led with a Slowbro with Psychic/Surf/Grass Knot/Flamethrower

I always liked how Slowpoke could learn Flamethrower. Scared the crap out of people when I used to do competitive, and led with a Slowbro with Psychic/Surf/Grass Knot/Flamethrower
I agree. And the type combination is shared only with Starmie, which I dislike. That and the unique movepool, and you get a nice Pokemon that you don't have to go out of your way to catch.

Whoops, forgot to add my own two cents!

Let's see, the Slowpoke line is among one of my very favorite lines. According to a very long favorites test, Slowbro's actually my 3rd favorite Pokémon ever. I just love their slowness and chillness, I suppose. It's just so endearing. And the pink, the pink is excellent. And Azalea Town with all its Slowpoke is just fantastic. I remember that one episode with Kurt and it was just ridiculous. The Slowpoke were pretty much sacred and stuff. And that one Slowbro and its trainer in Celadon's exchange is among one of my very favorites in game. Oh, and I used a Slowpoke for Pokémon Profile Picture Month. I haven't used one in game, but I'd love to! I also like the Slowpoke news meme much more than I should.

252. Treecko.

252.png

Sceptile is one of my top favorites. Even in a generation (probably the only generation) where I like all of the starters, Treecko is still my favorite to use, probably because I don't like a lot of the other available Grass types

Again, I never played the third generation, so I can't give much feedback. Although it's dumb that its signature move is special, whilst its attack is higher. o_O

Also, MD: Explorers of Sky really made that family line for me. Grovyle was just... yes.

Back
Top Bottom