• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Dame Alex's Sprite Center

Re: Dame Alex's Center for Chao(s)

Got Rayquaza done. He was as hard as heck to make...had to keep making small adjustments so his body wouldn't look off.:sweatdrop: I think I kind of got it right.
Rayquaza.png

For Mewtwo:
ShinyUmbreonwithlavendereyes.png

Edit: Is it better?

To Darkarmor: Of course! I would love that! I don't mind anyone putting them in their siggies as long as they give credit. (this goes to everyone)

Last edited:

:DDDDD

Raaayquaza~ I might avatar this. =3 With credit, of course~

EDIT: Edit, I did~

One thing that bugs me.
The ears.
They seem to look... weird.
But anyways, make one of Erindor now! (a shiny Espeon with Salamence wings)

DarkArmour: Yay! Hugs!
Terry. T.: Okies! Waah, it seems like I'm being tested here!:grin:
Dragon: Yays for chaotic avvies! XD
Mewtwo: You noticed! I thought you would...:sweatdrop: I had trouble with the ears, for some weird reason. They kind of fold back like bunny ears...:sad: Anyway, I'll get on to that Erindor (cool name).

I think the ears should be standing straighter, for a better explanation.

Mewtwo:
The chao is better now.
and...
Mewtwo:
I think the ears should be standing straighter, for a better explanation.
Yay! Thanks! Constructive criticism is vewwy helpful and wanted!:grin:

Oh, and just so everybody knows, I only have internet access on the weekends (excluding special days like President's Day) so it's only then that I'll be able to work on (for the colors and such) and post the chao. So even if you post during the week, I'll only be able to see them on the weekends. I'm sorry if this makes you mad but I'll try to update frequently during the weekends to make up for this.

I think the sprite is fine =)

You make me want to try chaos now~

For wolftamer9:
Kokonaut.png

That was a fun chao to make. I like the way you made the sprite. Grass and flying type, right?
Dragon:
I think the sprite is fine =)
You make me want to try chaos now~
Thanks Dragon! Hey, you can't knock it till you try it. Before I started, I thought I'd be horrible at chao-making (and I was plain lazy :P), but I'm starting to think I'm not half-bad!

Because I want to request and help at the same time. :)
How about a Pidgeotto and Rattata?

Okies! I'll be right at it after...some others (like that crazy Giratina one, that'll be hard):freaked:
Oh, by the way, I like your avatar and banner. Jolteons rule!

Thanks, Charizard Morph! Oh, guys, if I don't get to yours this weekend (which means today, and early today, since I leave the area with a computer pretty soon), you'll have to wait till next week for yours.

For Terry. T.:
GiratinaOriginForm.png

I'm not sure which one took longer, Rayquaza or this. XD

Back
Top Bottom