• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open DarkAura's Sprite Shop

Re: DarkAura's Request Shop!

I see Dispy made your pidgeotto/farfetchd thing Spunky. Ever, I'm real sorry, but the banner, I have no way of doing it without making it terrible.

Here's alot of splices and Fakemons.

The Splices are, from left to right;
Treekuno the Dei Corray,
April Fools Derpicuno,
OBJECTION Corphish (Cause the spikey "hair" and the blue torso remind me of Phionex Wright),
Sneelectross,
Eggecuno,
Skitty-recolored torso on Metagross, while the metal X is orange and yellow,
Luxmin,
Shitty Treewile.

The Fakemons are;
Blue slug is based off of a base,
Red slug is based off of an acid,
Green slug is neutral,
A grass type Eel, called Treel.

Baslug, the Basic Slug Pokemon [Grass Type]

This Pokemon is made from Basic materials. The larger "Stalk" holds its brain, which controls the body. The smaller "Stalk" controls it's emotions.

Slugcid, the Acidic Slug Pokemon [Fire Type]

This Pokemon is made from Acidic material. It's larger "Stalk" controls emotions, while its smaller "Stalk" controls the body.

H2Slug, the Water Slug Pokemon [Water Type]

This Pokemon is made from pure water. It is said to be the only edible Pokemon, for, if drinken, it becomes water vapor and leaves the human's body, and reforms outside.

Treel, the Tree Eel Pokemon

Treels have been known to camoflauge into leaves and branches, preventing predators such as Meowthes from eatting it.

Shitty names are shitty.

Hey Ever, remember that Shuckle licky you wanted months ago? Here it is, FINALLY!

http://picasion.com/How-To-Make-a-GIF/

Son of a bitch, these artwork are so hard! All the sections except for splicing or anything about splicing will be removed from the choices.

Last edited:

I like the Luxray one for some reason.

My eyes immediately went to it first.

EDIT: Also a lickie request.
Can you do non-Pokemon ones?
If so, I request a Marik lickie.
If not, I request a Chandelure lickie.

EDIT AGAIN:
Ah, crap. Didn't read the bold. Never mind, then.
:c

Hey, here's a Trio bird splice, AND a new splice for a section i will soon add. It's called, Duplica's Ditto. If you watch the anime, you'll see what i mean.

x4ekop.png

*Sigh* Would've requested a lickie, but, ya know, you got all meanie and stuff so you can't make me one. D:

Name: HERP DERP IMMA ARCCIE
Password: No, thank you
Style: Recoloring...stuffs
Description: Make it look like a FRIGGIN ghost. :D
It = Meloetta

Snorunt is done, but i will upload it tomorrow. I'll do your ghost tomorrow, Arct.

Hey, bumping for a new piece of art!

I now draw ponies MLP style;

Water Droplet. Female Earth Pony.

Christmas Cane/ Christie Cane. Female Earth Pony

I will accept requests for the ponies. Don't complain if wings look terrible. I'm still practicing on it.

Pony;

Coat color:
Mane style & color:
Tail style & color:
Eye color:
Height:
Cutie Mark:
*Eye expression:
*Wings:
*Horn:
*Accesories:

(('*' means optional))

Sooo, request!

Last edited:
Ok, I'll get right on that as soon as I finish Scootaloo's pony (Cause, you know, she made me some, I decided to make her one)

AAAAAND, arccie, I'll make your Marik and Bakura ponies after your meloetta. I've been getting better at the ponies. :)

I already VMed this to Scootaloo, but I figured I might as well post it here;

Sea Shy, the Female Earth Filly. She's a blank flank.

Ok Ulqi, I'll start on your Meloetta. Which form should I use; Piruette or Aria form?

Ok Ulqi, I'll start on your Meloetta. Which form should I use; Piruette or Aria form?

I belive she said it didn't matter.

Username:.... Richie Cordelia?
Style: Recolor
Description: A Slowpoke with all the pink replaced with this shade of yellow.

Wait what happend to my Snorunt?

You're snorunt melted in a batch of molten rocks and died. Nah, Ill make it. It got deleted when my mom deleted all of my pictures...

OK, Ghost Meloetta, Reunitini, yellow Slowpoke, dittorunt.

Ulqi, I'm sorry, but I really cannot do the Marik and Bakura ponies. The ponies' hair style is too complex. I could make it with simple mane and tail, but then it would be crappy. Do you want me to make a crappy one?

And, since I need the pictures for the splices;

slowpokevictiniReuniclusMeloettaSnoruntDitto

I quote thyself from BG,

Arctica said:
Posting with the almighty question of "Did thou forsake Arctica's ponies?"

But, either way, if you haven't done them yet, drop 'em, please.

So, yeah, I don't specifically need them, so hey, what the fudge, you don't have to do them.

May I have a Pony

Pony: Phantom

Coat color: gray
Mane style: regular
Mane Color: orange
Tail style: regular
Tail color: Orange
Eye color: grey
Height: ??? (same as an average Pony)
Cutie Mark: a golden sheild

Back
Top Bottom