• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open darkedge42's avatar, sprites and banner shop

darkedge42

ownage mastah!!!!
nwe.jpg

we are open
shoppic.png

stone.png

b10sentret.png

fggfghfghgfh.png

i do:
banners(sprite banners only)
splices
shadow pokemon
sonic pokemon(retro or not)
fakemon
revamps and devamps
pokemon emoticons i do many different emoticons here is a selction
vbmsn.gif

reposing
statue pokemon
and ben 10 pokemon
just ask no need for a form just say wat u want

Last edited:
Can you do a banner:

sonic (with Excaliburn [or any sward]) and Knuckes (with two axes, one in each hand, and a helmet (any kind) ) as if they are about to battle, maybe like a ruins background

I like these. A lot.

Gible Emoticon by any chance?
A face thats winking and smiling would be great. Thanks.

Can you do a banner:

sonic (with Excaliburn [or any sward]) and Knuckes (with two axes, one in each hand, and a helmet (any kind) ) as if they are about to battle, maybe like a ruins background

banner-1.png
you can add your own text if you want

Last edited:
Sorry, didn't want any text (this was meant to basically be sonic and the black knight boss battle against the "knucklehead") and thanks!

Back
Top Bottom