• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed [DEAD] Digitized - A Digimon RP

Re: Digitized - A Digimon RP

"Come on guys, hurry up. And you better not leave any bite marks..." Jason said to Kat, who was hanging on. One the others where all ready he began to flap his wings harder, before taking off, waiting for Butterflymon to join him before they flew in the direction of the light.

Before Devimon could say anything, Butterflymon and the others had arrived at the scene.

"Look!" Kris pointed. "It's Devimon!" Butterflymon landed and let Kris get down. "What are you doing with those three, Devimon?" Butterflymon said, voice seemingly calm. "Will someone please explain the situation?"

That Kunemon was right about the DigiEggs. But one thing seems out of place... everyone has a Digivice with them, except the Butterflymon. And Butterflymon is an Armor Digivolution... it must have given them those eggs.

"I can explain," said Devimon. "Death Claw!" His elastic arm stretched and stabbed Butterflymon through her 'chest', piercing her armor-like encasing. She groaned and colasped on the ground, beginning to blur out.

"Butterflymon," Vai yelled, and glared at Devimon. "You.. Mach Impulse!" Blades of wind shot out of her wing-blades and slashed into Devimon. She leapt towards him, claws outstretched, meaning to land on his chest and knock him down.

Devimon was cut and then tackled to the ground, unable to get free of Vai. Butterflymon was beginning to fade even more. "You..." She tried to get up, but it was too much for her and she fell to the ground again. Suddenly, there was a flash of light. Butterflymon seemed to burst into pieces, leaving bits of data in the form of something resembling pixels. Where she had been laying was the DigiEgg of Knowledge. "...Butterflymon..." Kris choked out, having been right next to her the whole time. She took a few steps backwards, tears welling up in her eyes.

Devimon struggled from underneath the large and bulky Halsemon, holding up one hand, as if trying to catch something. Then, all the bits of data that had been floating in the air flocked towards him, seemingly going inside him. Feeling a surge of energy for a brief moment, he pushed off Vai with ease.

As Jason wayched Butterflymon be destroted, he let out a low growl. "You'll pay for that Devimon!" he shouted. "Vai watch out! Equus Beam!" Jason called as he fired a green beam from his forehead.

The beam shot strait through Devimon, causing him to stumble a bit. Keeling over, he began to glow. When it subsided, he had become a DemiDevimon again. "Grr... I'll get my revenge! You'll see!" he said as he picked up his Digivice and flew off.

Even though she had stopped sobbing, Kris was now more frightened than anything. Then she remembered. Wait... just before she died, Butterflymon had already sent Garurumon to see Ophanimon. Maybe when Garurumon gets back he'll take us to the mountains...?

"Guys, lets head back to the part of the forest we hatched at. Maybe Garurumon will come back there once he's delivered the message..." She tried to keep her voice from trembling.

"I agree. Without Gatomon, we need to get to Ophanimon as soon as possible. We also need to stay together" Jason said, looking mainly at the Kunemon. That DemiDevimon will pay!

Vai landed on her back, and with a little twist, got up. "Yeah, run away, you coward!" She turned to the Kunemon, Pherin, if she remembered right. "Do you still think he's safe to be around? That fat bastard could turn on you, and you'd be the next to go. And I'd think even you value your life, or whatever you can call this."

Devimon had just killed Butterflymon.

How?

How could he be so cruel?

Kat felt the familiar burst of energy as she began to glow white. SHe jumped off of Jason as she began to change form. She grew a little in size as she became bipedal and her puppy ears stood upright and became pointy. Her tail grew longer, and she obtained rings on her tail as her front paws grew large and obtained gloves. The last change was that she was white.

"Sweet! I'm Gatomon now!" Kat looked over at the DigiEgg of Knowledge. "I can carry it, if you all want." Kat said. "After all, I'm a biped now."

((Just so you know, my non-posting-ness is because I'm waiting for either Kali the Flygon, Stormecho, or Eon Spirit to post first.))

(well, let's see, it didn't go the way I thought it would go, so now I'm trying to figure out what to do next)

Pherin appeared mostly emotionless, despite watching Butterflymon's sudden deletion. He turned his head up and looked at Val. "Just what are you implying by that? I had nothing to do with it. Sometimes, it doesn't pay to meddle in others' affairs. You all were supposed to be on your way to see that Ophanimon or whatever... Instead, you went out of your way to search for a fight that didn't involve you. It's no wonder one of you got killed from it.

Vixi gasped in shock as the Demidevimon became Devimon. He then began to address them as if he had control over them, even though it was only Pherin who seemed to wish to help. Vixi didn't like it, but knew she'd stand no chance against a being of that power. After a couple uncomfortable minutes, the rest of the group burst into the clearing, and a Halsemon started to attack Devimon after he had attacked Butterflymon. Vixi quickly rushed to the group, not wishing to associate with Devimon. She looked quickly to Kris, an apologetic look adorned on her face as she turned to face the Devimon. Vixi dispised Devimons, as she and Renamon had once had to deal with a multiple of them.

When she heard what Pherin said, she further regreted even following him, realizing that it was foolish of her to even believe what he had said initially. She could barely speak and was appalled by how quick Pherin had joined the Devimon.

"...Kris, I-I'm sorry th-that I ran away...it was wrong...and now-now butterflymon's dead..." Vixi said, tears being choked back, "Please...please forgive me..."

Last edited:

Kris looked up at Vixi. "It's not your fault... Come on, let's not waste any time." she said as she hurried off towards the other clearing, hoping the others would follow.

((Fail.))

Vixi followed closely, happy that she was forgiven, but still distressed that she had distrusted the butterflymon, who was now gone. She had her digivice in hand, not sure what was going to play out. When she had been traveling with Renamon, a different Devimon had attacked them, and Renamon had to go to Taomon in order to successfully defeat the demonic digimon. Of course, this time there was more digimon, but Vixi wasn't sure of what would happen.

Kat carefully picked up the DigiEgg of Knowledge. She grabbed her Digivice in her tail to have both hands - er, paws - to hold the special DigiEgg. She felt as if she hadn't payed up to Butterflymon, and she felt bad for the Digimon whom she hadn't gotten to know well. Kat found it surprisingly easy to keep her Champion forme - maybe that was because Gatomon was special like that. She hurried off after Kris.

Kayou had backed away as the others had arrived - and now Demidevimon had left. Butterflymon was dead, but that didn't concern her as much as the only known information source leaving. She had only heard of Ophanimon. Perhaps that one would help the group, but... perhaps not. Maybe it was a trick, a ruse to make them think they were doing the right thing.

There were too many factors. The group was too chaotic for her liking. She wanted peace and quiet to think about all of this, and their constant jabbering was an annoyance. So... it was time to lie again. She glanced at Pherin, hoping he didn't say anything to blow her cover, and drifted over to where Butterflymon had dissolved. "I..." she sobbed, looking stricken and horrified. "I... didn't know he would... kill..." She curled up in the air, still sobbing. "I... I'm sorry!" There was some more, quieter weeping, and she eventually looked at the group. "I... I'm sorry... I can't go anywhere like this. I need to calm d-down. I would only slow your progress..." There, the perfect excuse to sit her and 'cry' until she was left alone.

Karoko was lost in thought about the trust issue with Butterflymon before he relized that the others had left somewhere. He glanced around and figured they went to find the one who had left. Seeing that he was alone, he deiced to check the area. He went off in the opposite direction and looked around to make sure he wasn't being follow by any strong digimon.

((Sorry guys. D:))

Kris turned around. "Okay. We won't leave without you, so we'll be waiting."

Back at the hatch site, there was a loud and abrupt thumping noise. Garurumon came trotting into the clearing. "Is Butterflymon around? I came back to let her know the message was sent."

"Butterflymon..." Kris paused. "She... well, you see, we were attacked by this Digimon that had been stalking us, and Butterflymon... didn't make it out alive."

Pherin was still trying to figure out for himself just what was going on. After seeing how Vixi seemed to change so quickly, and even Kayou was apologizing, he hung his head, looking a little shamed. "I... I'm sorry too... This is... just too much for me right now... I feel confused and scared... I had no idea he would just do that. Maybe... maybe I do need to see Ophanimon afterall." He whimpered softly, laying his head on the ground as Garurumon arrived.

Kat made it back to the hatching site. "That was heavier than I thought..." she mumbles before noticing Garurumon.

((short is short but i have to get off now.))

Back
Top Bottom