• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Dead Men Shambling.

Lili jumped at Angelo's scream, then yelled back at the other girl, "Hurry up, he needs our help!"
Turning back to the phone, she barked, "Run! Hide! We're at the candy store where Skyler works, it's not that far. We'll be there in a second."

((Alright, waiting for Evoli.))

And suddenly... The line went dead.

"Hello? Hello? You there lili?" Dropping the phone he ran to the side of the door and put another giant cross across it. Hoping that would help prevent them from coming in. "I hope they hurry..."

((No to what...?))

((No to Evoli being on. But hey, screw it.))

Dr. Cromwell heard the screaming on the phone. "There is no time We have to go!" He floored it and drove quickly towards the church. He pulled up on the side of it and jumped out. "We'll go back for her later, we have to get your friend! Have you ever fired a gun before?"

As Antonio made his way through the city to his gun shop, he saw someone. A survivor. The stranger had a shotgun, and was walking in the general direction of Antonio's truck. Antonio pulled up alongside the man, positively making sure he was alive. He then rolled down the passenger side window, and said, "You're alive, yes? Wanna come with us?"

Lili paniced when the line went dead. "Angelo? Angelo!" She screamed into the phone before the truck pulled up near the church.
She started shaking as she saw them. The zombies, the monsters, scratching at the church door. One emitted a terrifying shriek. It took every part of her to keep herself from screaming.
Lili remembered going to a shooting range with her brother and father. She was terrified of holding the gun, but she fired a couple of rounds. Lili nodded to the scientist.
"A-After this, we have to go back and get her. We have to," She mumbled, hoping that the girl they left behind was alright.

((Jason had his helicopter down low and asked Antonio if he wanted a lift))

Dr. Cromwell shot through 10, 15, 25 zombies, and then shot through the door. "Hello? where are you? Come quickly!"

((D: Oh nose. Abandoned, but will find ways!))
Stuart used the crowbar and smashed open the front door. He ran, and picked up a rifle on the ground. "EAT SOME LEAD, ZOMBIES!" he yelled, and fired away. The zombies fell on the ground. From his place inside the shop, he felt sorry for whoever owned the place. It was a bloody mess. "Not MY mess," he said. He got some ammo and walked out, looking for more zombies to kill. All of a sudden, he could hear a faint helicopter whirring nearby.

"Finally! You're here!" He said while running to him. Giant cross in hand.
"Where is lili?" He said while looking around.

"Outside, we gotta GO! Follow me!" Dr. Cromwell ran to the truck, opened the passenger door and then guarded vehicle by shooting zombies with his SPAS 12. "Come on! Hurry!"

"How many people are you expecting, man? The cab holds two, maybe three, then I think 4 or 5 others can sit or stand in the bed.", Antonio asked of the other man who was shouting to other people, apparently. He started getting anxious to get to the shop, lest it get overrun and the arms, especially the private back room, become unavailable.

"OK! Take this!" Doc C. passed another vial of zombie vaccine. "It will make you immune to the zombie virus" Doc C. jumped in the car and gunned it. "We have to make one more stop before going back to the lab."

OK, the whole thing is getting a little bit muddled for me now. Does the Doc have his own car?

---

The man on the sidewalk tossed a vial filled with a fluid the man claimed to grant immunity to whatever had turned people into zombies. Antonio looked in his rearview mirror. After the man who had been next to the tree leapt onto the cab's bench seat next to Antonio, Antonio gunned it, seeing another mob headed towards them, leaving the man who had tossed the vaccine behind. After turning a corner, a bumpy ride with zombies here and there, he finally arrived on the right street. He drove along slowly until he observed a man armed with a civilian rifle heading out of Antonio's Armory, his store. He parked the pickup on the curb next to the shop, and carefully stepped out, revolver in hand. "Coast looks clear. Come on out if you want, this is my gun shop. I am Antonio.", he said, noting the sign above the display window.

((Yes, he does))

Doc Cromwell gunned it, and then drove up to where he left the girl (Ana?), and he saw her, looking confused.

"Oh... Hi there," Stuart said. "Sorry about the blood..." he pointed to the zombies who were laying there dying. "Dire situations, you see." Stuart, fearing more zombies, jumped inside the car. "Thanks for the lift," he said, buckling his seat belt. "So, know anything about these zombies?"

Back
Top Bottom