• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Dead Men Shambling.

((Yes.
I wasn't pointing the revolver specifically at the good doctor. In fact, I specifically noted that he was just waved his arms. ;~;))

"Eh? I don't think I pointed it at you. Miss your coffee this morning, or something?", Antonio questioned, surprised at the man's hostility. He continued, "Uh, anyway, shelter? Wouldn't be a bad idea, looks like sunset's gonna come soon."
Antonio extended a hand, "Antonio Jones. Good to meet you."

Dr. Cromwell extended his hand and gave it a firm, manly shake. "Pleased to meet your acquaintance. I have some others in here as well. Now, where are you from? What did you do before this happened. I mean, what was your profession?"

"What did I do for a living? I ran a tidy little gun shop in the city. Got some merchandise, and stuff that I can't legally sell, in the back. Should stave anything off. My compadres might be carrying some stuff I supplied, too. I lived in the suburbs.", Antonio responded, "You wanna help me unload some stuff?"

"Sure. By the way, I'm Dr. Iain Cromwell, Ph. D. I have a friend in Canada that we are going to go and see." He walked over and took some of the stuff from the back of the car, not noticing the man in the back. He put it inside near the door.

((We need to decide what major city we are near. I think it should be NYC))

Jac chuckles, lifting one of the crates with grenades.

"I must be a ghost, because even you saw through me"

He hops off the truck and looks around silently, studying the layout of the land.

"Eh? Not many zombies around here."
Dr. Alas roamed the town. "Dr. Cromwell! Iain!" Dr. Alas yelled into the abandoned streets.
Suddenly, there was a rustle in the alley. With great agility, he pulled out his bow and fired a poison arrow at the zombie that had appeared. He preferred to use his master archery skills when the zombies were of less concentration.

He continued to roam the town, past dilapidated buildings, ruined signs, and trampled grass. "Dr. Cromwell!!!"

((Lucas, your fricking IN Canada not FROM Canada. We have been in contact over the computer and phone, that's it.))

((Actually, this was originally concepted as a generic or fictional setting.))

Antonio lugged out the machine gun, and chuckled as well, "Wouldn't be surprised, considering what's transpiring here and now."
He turned to the, doctor, "Any windows where this thing might be best utilized?"

((And don't be hatin' on Lucas. :p ))

"Windows are bad for zombie invasions. The roof would probably be best(It is a 3 story house, then the roof is a 4). There are quarters on the 3rd floor. We will be most likely leaving for Canada tomorrow to meet up with one of my friends from college."

((So, can it be NYC, so that Canada is a day away?))

Dr. Alas continued to walk. Too bad I didn't have time to call Dr. Cromwell before I flew over in my chopper, but there were way too many zombies.

((Thanks for the elaboration))

And then Fr. Cromwell heard something. Someone calling his name. It sounded like... it was, it was his college friend, Ned Alas. "Give me your keys." he said to Antonio.

((And I ain't hatin'. He and I are bestest friends.))

Stuart watched as the people on the plane came down. He looked over at them, and said hi.
((I'm going to read the stuff, missed a bit.))

((I meant helicopter - sorry. And did you come down or did we go up or something?))
EDIT: ((I caught up now.))
Stuart looked around the abode, staring at the areas. He sensed there was something nearby - possibly a zombie. "There's something here," he said. "I know it."

((I made the OOC thread for a reason. >.>))

"Sorry if I come off as a bit rude, but why, specifically? We all going somewhere?", Antonio asked.

((I'm still confuzzled. Where are you? Answer my inquiry here))

"I hear my friend. We need to drive and pick him up." Dr. Cromwell picked up Betsy and got in the car.

Back
Top Bottom