• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Dead Men Shambling.

Lili giggled as the kitten perched on her shoulder, then got up slowly and steadly, then ran downstairs. She made sure the cat wouldn't fall.
As soon as she saw the zombie's body, she froze in her tracks. Lili's eyes widened, and she started to slightly shake in fear. Even though it was dead, it was horrible to look at. However, she couldn't look away, her gaze continued to stay on the now-dead infected.

Jac looks at the outside of the building, curious of what goes on inside. He then heard that the doctor wanted to go somewhere.

"Doc. May I suggest you let us into the building before speeding off to find someone. We don't wish to be zombie bait. But if you require some...assistance, then I'd gladly help you"

He places the crate of grenades on the ground, stretching out his fingers.

"Sure, the door is unlocked, take care of the kid, but I have to go."
-------------------
Jordan noticed Lili standing on the bottom of the stairs crying and ran over to her. "Calm down, Lili, it's OK, what' bothering you?"

Twang! Another poisoned arrow embedded itself in a zombie's head. Twang! Twang! A few more. These zombies are grouping back together.
Tw-tw-twang! He no longer had time to retrieve his arrows. Too many.
He took out two pistols and shot at the ever-increasing mob of zombies. "Dr. Cromwell! Help!"

"SCREW IT!" Dr. Cromwell yelled, and he then hotwired the car, which only took him a few seconds, because of his experience on the police. He drove the car to where h heard the screaming coming from. He ran over a small hoard of zombies and opened the passenger door next to Dr. Alas. "Need a lift, stranger?" He asked sarcastically.

He breathed a sigh. "Yes."
He jumped into the car, not before putting away his guns, though. As they dorve off, he made faces at the zombies.

Dr. Cromwell drove around the block once or twice to confuse the zombies, and drove it back, opening the garage door, driving in and closing it behind him. "Welcome home." He said getting out of the car.

"Ah, nice house."
He pulled out what looked to be a Pokéball. "See this? This is an almost infinite storage device. This is the prototype, and I just made it look like a Pokéball for laughs. It's what I've been working on since I saw you last."
He opened the top and pulled out a suitcase. "Where should I set this?"

Ned headed upstairs and checked each room until he found and untaken one. He set his suitcase on the bed, and his "Pokéball" on the end table.

Lili looked at Jordan.
"I'm fine, it's just... I was surprised to see one of those in the house. It kind of freaked me out, that's all," She calmly replied, though her heart was beating like crazy.

Last edited:
Angelo came back down to the kitchen to fix himself a snack. Then seeing the zombie and lili said "That thing still here?"

Lili nodded. "Yup, even though I don't like the sight of," She grumbled. Then, slowly so that the kitten wouldn't fall off, she followed Angelo into the kitchen. She was hungry also; candy wouldn't fill you up very much.

Angelo walked into the kitchen and started looking through the cupboards. "Anything specific you want...?"

"Nothing much, maybe a tall glass of milk and a sandwich." She walked over and opened one cabinet, pulling out a jar of creamy peanut butter.

Jac nods and enters the building, crate under his arm. He looks around at the interior of the building, trying to find where to put the explosives.

"Well...this place looks solid enough..."

He ends up sitting on the crate again, fingering his prayer beads.

I hope you are alright...I pray you stayed locked back at home, my dear sister.

Dr. Cromwell wheeled the zombie into the basement and walked up to Lili. "I'm sorry for that, I didn't expect you to be down here that quickly."

Lili weakly smiled. "It's okay, I probably just overreacted. You knew what you were doing, and I know you wouldn't wheel in a zombie if it was dangerous." She reached into refrigerator and grabbed a jar of grape jelly.

"OK, well, we need a plan. We can't just wait here and do nothing, but we can't solve this on our own. We need the help of one of my other academic friends.((I can't remember his name for my life. He is a real life scientist that is crippled and speaks through a computer.))"

((Stephen Hawking? Is that who you're talking about? Is that how you spell his name?))

Lili merely blinked. "Oh, okay," She said before grabbing a jug of milk from the fridge also. Walking over to another cabinet, she pulled out a small bowl. Pouring the milk into the bowl, she set both it and the cat on the table.
"There you go, kitty, nice and fresh," She cooed, placing the peanut butter and jelly jars on the table also before searching for some bread.

Back
Top Bottom