• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Dead Men Shambling.

Ned came downstairs and saw a girl putting out milk for a cat. "Small world. I've got a cat, too."
He sat in a chair and faced Dr. Cromwell. "So, what's going on?"

Jiji began lapping up the milk happily. When the bowl was empty, she starting batting at the peanut butter jar. It tipped over and fell onto the floor, rolling away. The kitten jumped down from the table and began chasing it.

((Aww, that reminds me of my cats so much.))

Turning around at the thump, and holding two slices of bread, Lili noticed that both the cat and peanut butter had disappeared. She rolled her eyes and picked up the empty bowl, guzzled down fast, putting it in the sink.
"Well, a jelly sandwich it is.." She muttered before saying to a man, "It's not mine, but I used to have two cats. I'm sure they're safe at home, or digging through the neighbor's garabage cans."

((One of my friends' cats loves eating peanut butter and cream cheese (Not at the same time) so.. kinda base off that.))
Ana looked around then went back upstairs to see where Jiji was.
"Jiji! Kitty!"

Meanwhile, the kitten was scraping her claws loudly against the peanut butter jar, trying to get it open. She only succeeded in rolling it out from under the table, where she pounced on it again.

((Stephen Hawking was correct, but I accidentally forgot, he is a Physicist, and I need a chemist or a MD, so let's change it to Dale L. Boger.))
Dr. Cromwell pulled up a chair right next to Dr. Alas. "We should contact our old professor, if he hasn't turned, Dale Boger. He may be able to help us reverse this."

Lili reached into another drawer and pulled out a small butter knife, bringing it to the table. Seeing Jiji, she bent down and picked both the peanut butter and kitten off the floor. Setting them on the table, she said, "You want some PB, kitty?"
Opening the lid, she dabbed her finger into the peanut butter, bringing up a small clump of it. Lili held out her finger to the cat, seeing if it would lick it.

Jiji pounced on the girl's hand, licking off the peanut butter as fast as possible. When she was done, she stared at the jar for a minute before curling up in a ball, purring.
Ana walked into the kitchen and asked Lili,
"Hey, have you seen Jiji anywhere?"
She glanced at the kitten on the table, then the jar of peanut butter.
"Okay, that answers my question. Did you give her peanut butter? She's never gonna leave you alone now,"
She chuckled, scratching the kitten behind the ears.

Lili ran her fingers through the cat's fur as she petted her, looking up as Ana walked in.
"Oh joy, a crazy little kitten's going to meow at me until I give her three jars of peanut butter," She joked, giggling. "And Jiji's her name, huh? Pretty name for a pretty kitty."

"More or less, yeah. and she's learned how to get cream cheese containers open to eat them. Crazy cat."
Ana laughed, relieved to see that Lili was okay.
"Jiji. Like the cat from that anime movie Kiki's Delivery Service. My sister got her for me, and we were obsessed with that movie when we were little, and they're both black cats, so.."
Why am I talking about Jiji? Why not? May as well at least try to act normal, as opposed to going insane and homicidal or something.

"Yes, the whole continent, or more, but there must be more survivors like us. They can help, I'm sure." Dr. Cromwell said, and then turned towards Jiji, Lili, and Ana. "Good morning, both of you. Lili, are you OK? And Ana, how are you holding up? This is my college friend, Dr. Ned Alas. He is the one from Canada that I was talking to earlier. He is going to help us fix this."

"Wha? Oh. Yeah, I'm fine. Woot, ideas. A second death to zombies and all that. So, what's the plan, Dr. Ned? I was distracted by the undeniably adorable kitten."

{Hey guys i'm going to be gone for a while so can someone control my char for a bit? And phil he still uses his cross. No guns <_<}

((0_0 DO NOT double post, Philly. You never do. And we're probably all with our families/friends at Thanksgiving.))

((Good point. But at least two members are not American, and Evoli was on earlier. And If I did not double post, then no one would have seen it as a new post.))

Back
Top Bottom