• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Dead Men Shambling.

Lili answered Jac's first question, saying, "Ana's the girl who owns Jiji. I think she's obsessed with video games, but I'm not quite sure." She hoped that her response didn't sound rude.
Slightly embarrassed at Jac's second question, she looked down at the floor. "Fifteen," Lili said.

Jac smiles at her, waving her over to him.

"Well, Miss Lili, I'm happy to have met quite a lovely young woman as yourself"

He holds out his hand for hers, smiling still in a charming way.

Lili's face became a bright red as she walked over to Jac and shook his hand.
"And it's nice to meet a young man as charming as you, Mr. Jac."

Jac lifts Lili's hand and kisses the back of it, then smiles up at her, motioning to the empty chair at the table.

"I'm honoured to her that from such a sweet young lady as yourself. Now, would you like to sit and chat. There seems to be nothing better to do at the moment"

Lili quietly giggled. "I-I guess we could talk," She stuttered, walking back to the table and sitting down.

((Obviously zombie-infested death-risking RPGs are filled with romance. It's like 28 Days Later, except no very attractive Irish man named Jim =P.))

((Jac just likes to talk to people...Can he's letting his guard down as well))

Jac smiles, folding his hands on the table, his pale blue eyes watching her.

"So, what would you like to talk about? Do you have any questions or topics?"

((...I just looked at the age difference ...god, he looks like a pedo right now))

((XD Lili's just embarrassed that a guy's paying attention to her right now.))

""Well, I keep asking myself what the heck is going on. I mean, aren't zombies supposed to be science-fiction? It's just all too confusing and frightening to me," Lili told him. It was true, she hated going through all of this. Everyone else probably did also.

Jac nods, listening to the girl's words carefully. He leans back in his chair and smile softly at her, brushing a strand of his white hair out of his face. He then starts to toy with the prayers beads that tied his hair back.

"That, my dear, is a question most of us are wondering about. From what I've heard, that Doctor may know something about it. But I will assure you this, Lili. This is no science fiction. There are indeed walking dead out there, searching for us and looking for a quick meal...but maybe, there is a chance we can save ourselfs and return the dead to where they belong."

He looks at the ceiling, closing his eyes for a few moments.

"One day...this will all be gone. Somehow, we will survive and reverse whatever curse this is that has taken ahold of this place we call Earth"

He opens his eyes and chuckles, sending Lili a small wink.

"No need to worry, we seem to be safe here"

Lili calmed at Jac's words, the wink making her sheepish again though.
"I'm mostly worried for my brother and cousin. You see, my brother's in Florida, and my cousin's in Disneyland, California. If anything has happened to them, I don't know if I could keep living."

Jac reaches across the table and takes her hand into his pale hand.

"I to wonder about my family. That last I saw them was when I left our house to find a way to stop this Zombie madness. My home...it's more of a fortress than anything else...made of stone and high towers where our rooms were. It's was a castle in the old days...My father has a thing for old things like that...I just hope they are safe inside there...and that no one leaves the safety of the fortress"

Lili let him hold her hand, saddened and interested by his story.
"I do hope they're safe, Jac. I'm sure they're fine, though."

Jac smiles, his pale blue eyes soften. He pats her hand.

"And I hope that your family is well as well"

He then tilts his head to the side and smiles a little.

"Now...I'm wondering why you aren't afraid of me. Most that see me think I'm a ghost at first or seriously ill because I'm practically entirely white and pale."

You idiot! I'm trying to stop any fatalities here, especially with you!
Ana made a split-second decision, which, in retrospect probably wasn't a good one. She jumped down after him, hanging onto the window ledge with one hand for dear life, and tried to grab his ankle with the other.

Dr. Cromwell saw Ana jump after him. NO! Why did she do that! She has no idea of the plan! Dr. Cromwell grabbed the ladder that he had J.J. throw down after he jumped, and then attempted to grab Ana's hand.

((I thought you were in a different room also. Sorry.))

Lili shurgged. "It just may be because I've already been surrounded by zombies, had to hang only on the bare threads of rope on a ladder while out of a helicopter, and meet a peanut-butter obsessed cat that I'm not surprised by an albino man." She was joking about Jiji, and hoped her 'albino' detail didn't offend Jac.
Hearing the cry of 'Goodbye, Anastasia!' and another odd noise, she reconnoitered quickly. "What was that?" Lili asked, eyes jumping around the room.

Back
Top Bottom