• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DEAD] The Battle against Torn World

Re: [DYING] The Battle against Torn World

Constriction silently followed Regigigas. "What's up with Dialga? It looks like he's having a nightmare."

"Wait. Nightmare. Darkrai!"

"We... probabally can't..."

"Darkrai keeps Pokémon asleep forever, unless... I think Cresselia can do something," Tiny stated.

"We must find Cresselia," Rosie said quietly to herself, glancing at Dialga. "Cresselia," she repeated, a bit louder.

Constriction looked up.

"Regigigas.... you lead from here."

He made a motion that looked something like some sort of bow and extended one of his arms.

Regigigas took an acorn from a tree. He began to carve it into a sphere. Then he used Psychic. The ball came to life. He threw the sphere at Dialga and Dialga went into the sphere. Regigigas picked it up and said "Let's go!"

"Odd..." Smeargle muttered, Sketching the move.
Looking up, he noticed Regigigas was leaving, so he turned to follow.

"Hmm.. reminds me of... ah, never mind. Wait for me guys!"
Shade sped off towards the group.
But not before plucking a nice berry.

Constriction turned and followed Regigigas. His stomach growled a bit, so he reached out with his extended arm and plucked a berry from a nearby tree. The Tangrowth ate the large, round Leppa berry.

Tiny was curious. That acorn had come to life... Anyway, he noticed they were leaving and went after them.

Regigigas and the team stepped out of the forest. The sun's light shined on their faces. The hill was peaceful. Starlys and Tailows were flying around. Bug Pokemon were climbing trees.

"Oddly cheerful today," Rosie muttered. She looked around for any sign of food.

(((HOLY CRAP!!! Pikachu lost his 609!!!)))

((His previous username was pikachu625...))
Rosie jumped up and caught a plump Sitrus berry in her mouth, letting the juice soak out until the taste was almost gone. She then swallowed the yellow fruit. "They're my favorite," she hummed, going along with the cheerfulness.

((Why is everyone using my berry... idea thing?))

The group walked through the forest. As they passed by the Pokanopy, Pokemon peered out, obviously apprehensive of the larger, more powerful Pokemon.
They passed tree after tree, clearing after clearing, until it had seemed like hours.
Later, Shade spotted a pink and blue bird - shaped object. He jerked his head to the side, hoping to see Cresselia.
There was nothing there.
"Trick of the light," muttered Shade.
Probably.

((Because they're hungry.))
Rosie shook her head with disappointment. "How long do we have to find Cresselia, anyway?"

"What do you mean, how long do we have to find Cresselia?" said Constriction. "About as long as she was before: five feet."

He thought his joke was rather corny.

Back
Top Bottom