• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DEAD] The Battle against Torn World

Re: The Battle against Torn World

Constriction followed Dialga and Palkia. His eyes locked onto the dark glow around the forest. "This looks like it's from a dark Pokemon. The first one that comes to mind when the word 'dark' is mentioned would be...." The Tangrowth's voice trailed off.

"Which can be none other than the Master of Darkness himself, Darkrai," said Regigigas, who was assigned to lead Group #2. "Or a group of Spirit Pokemon haunting that forest."

Last edited:

((oh crap. sorry.))

"WHAT'S GOING ON OUT HERE?!" boomed Heatran, angrily stomping out of his tent. He had been awakened by the commotion outside. "I WAS HAVING A NICE NAP-" Then he caught the words "Cresselia". He saw Dialga, Palkia, and Regigigas marching off towards the forest.

"Hey, wait-" he did his best to move as quickly as possible, which was actually quite fast, considering he was such a large pokémon. "Come on, Tiny," he called behind his shoulder, assuming that he was still in the tent. He didn't realize that the Riolu had already gone outside.

"There you are, Heatran." Regigigas said. "I was wondering where you were."

An only gave a deep telepathic sigh, the big brutes had ignored him. But he only brushed it off and floated slowly after him. Speed was never a great asset of his, it may encounter a problem. Oh well, he though to himself. Hopefully we will find Lady Cresselia, she is more thoughtful then these two.

"What's that floating ROCK over there?" roared Palkia. "Wait, it's just An."
"An, I want you to keep close by," Dialga said. "Your psychic powers will will help us greatly." Regigigas nodded.

((Even though Regigigas left the tent, that doesn't mean Rosie can't be afraid of it :) ))
Rosie attempted to stay in the back, almost screaming again at the mention of Darkrai. She figured that screaming would annoy the others and make them even less of her friends.

((heh heh oh well. Regigigas is just a big monster. :grin:)

"Yeah, sorry I'm late, Regi." Heatran was slightly panting, as the pokémon wasn't exactly built for speed. "So.. I'd like to ask what's going on, as I sorta slept through your earlier conversation." The heatran was very to the point when it came to things he didn't know. "And do you know where my little riolu man is? I can't seem to find him anywhere."

"I thought he was with us," Regigigas said. "Don't tell me another team member is lost." Dialga turned around.
"Are you saying another member is lost?" Dialga roared, getting angry. "That's two members in one HOUR!" Palkia looked at Dialga.
"Calm down," Palkia growled. "We'll find that Girl Scout."

((no offense to you Mercury))

Last edited:

Constriction's eyes narrowed at the word Darkrai. "And you said Spirit Pokemon? I'm guessing that's Spiritomb. Made of one hundred and eight spirits." He looked back at the arriving Heatran. "Welcome to the group," he said with no enthusiasm, but also no hint of unsatisfaction in his voice.

"We'll find Tiny," Regigigas said. "Don't worry, sir." Regigigas turned to Heatran. "When did you last see Tiny (the Riolu)?"

Last edited:

An hurried his pace up to the leaders, ignoring the comment of "floating rock." He eventually caught up to the four towering creatures. "Pardon my accusation sirs, but if we're fighting Pokemon of the Dark type my psychic abilities would be hindered."

"Now let me explain what kind of people we shall be facing!" Dialga roared. "There are four kinds: Dark, Ghost, Shadow, and Spirit. Dark Pokemon, led by Darkrai, have sworn their loyalty to Giratina and follow any orders by him. Ghost Pokemon, led by Gengar the Evil, don't work for Giratina but believe in Giratina's cause. Shadow Pokemon are Pokemon possessed by Spirit Pokemon. Spirit Pokemon are the true "ghosts"; they are Pokemon that have died and they must serve Giratina for eternity, even if they were good in the living world. Any questions?"

(No offense taken, and none will ever be)
Tiny jumped down from the tree he had been sitting in.
"Hey, I've been here the whole time! Just because I'm small," he complained, " So does that mean I won't be able to effect any of them with my moves?"

((FYI, Palkia insults everyone. So if your character is insulted, dont take it personally))

"Where have YOU been, shorty?" Palkia roared. "What do you think we're doing, playing Hide-and-Seek?" Regigigas picked Tiny up and set him next to Heatran.
"Stay with your group leader," Regigigas said.

Bonsai followed everyone else, and being at the back of the group, was going fairly unnoticed. Thankfully.

Bonsai walked over to Tiny, and whispered to him, "You can ride on my shell, if you wish."

"Oh no you don't," shouted Heatran, hearing the torterra's offer. "Arceus, Palkia and Dialga chose only you to be in my team for a REASON! So I want to see you ON YOUR FEET and READY TO MOVE!" Heatran roughly grabbed the scruff of Tiny's neck and set him on his feet. "Oh, and don't worry about that Palkia over there. It's true that he's one of a kind and you can see that right here, can'tcha?" He laughed even though others wouldn't even be sure if it was a joke.

((sorry everyone i got school in a week so yea...))
Flare flying in the air not noticed by the others,flew low to make faces at Palkia unoticed. Flare snickered and flew high again. "Mabye the rain will stop so I can put my tail out again." said Flare loud enough to be noticed.

Back
Top Bottom