• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DEAD] The Battle against Torn World

Re: The Battle against Torn World

((Uh, Mewtwo you've already been found, it might have been best to read the posts))
"Sounds good. I don't really mind," Tiny replied to the Heracross.

"Some of those nocturnal Pokemon would be Noctowl, Hoothoot, Persain, and Meowth. So, Dialga, Palkia, and Heatran, whaddya say?"

Rosie backed up a bit, careful not to let the Heracross see her. She didn't want to be a major part of the discussion right now.

((What does that have to do with the RP?))
Rosie eyed the Heracross carefully. She didn't know whether he was hostile or not, but she revealed herself anyway.

((pikachu629, you have 666 posts! O_O'))
Shade noticed a shiny Purugly move toward the front of the crowd. Maybe it's a signal of acceptance or trust.
Then he noticed her eying him warily. Or maybe she's trying to decide.

Last edited:

"I guess it's up to Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, and Regigigas."
Shade turned toward them. "So, what's the verdict?"

((667!))
"I dont know, let me ask Dialga," Regigigas said. Regigigas turned toward the two leaders. Dialga had fallen asleep and Palkia was nowhere to be found. Thats strange, Palkia gone all of a sudden? he thought.
"Well, I guess it's okay," Regigigas said. "Go ahead, explore. But be careful: who knows what's out there."

"Okay everybody, you heard him, follow me!"
Shade led everyone out into the woods. He walked up to the Purugly that was eying him earlier. "I overheard you all talking about Girtina before. What do you know of him?"

Constriction listened to the conversation. He followed Shade.

((I know. Constriction doesn't know his name is Shade yet, but I do.))

"I think he's the Lord of the Underworld, but that's all I can remember at the moment."

"I see. I'm trying to gather more information about him, and oppose him in every way possible. He kidnapped and imprisoned my parents. I... don't know if they're alive."
Everyone kept on walking.

((Now because I have given you permission to explore the forest DOES NOT mean that you can have a side-plot sort of thing. Ex: Darkrai and the Dark Pokemon or Cresselia is found.))

((Uh, Lucas755, everyone's waiting for you to start the exploration, as it was your idea.))

Regigigas looked around the campsite. It was too quiet.

Indeed it was quiet, while everyone wearily shuffled around, waiting for others to get ready for the exploration to the strange heracross' base or whatever it was. Even Heatran was being quiet, but partly because he was doing his best to not make any noise and alert the others and possibly members of Giratina's team. He was getting bored, though, and was resisting the urge to yell at the pokémon to get the hell off the ground and get going.

Back
Top Bottom