• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DEAD] The Battle against Torn World

Re: The Battle against Torn World

Bonsai followed as Dialga began to walk off. He was still thinking about the message of the future, and what it could mean for everyone.

Constriction thought about the future. What was it supposed to mean? He followed Regigigas and hoped for the best.

Regigigas then stopped. He saw a bright light coming from behind him. He turned around and saw a swan like Pokemon behind him.
"Cresselia...?" Regigigas said, shielding his eyes. Cresselia nodded.

Constriction stopped. "Cresselia is here? Is this an illusion?" The Pokemon was rather pretty, and it shone like moonlight.

Rosie carefully stepped around any obstacles, staring straight ahead. "We need to find Darkrai," she said to herself. She took a quick glance at Cresselia; staring, she knew, was impolite.

"It is I," Cresselia said. "I woke up early to explore the forest."
"Well, you could have told us where you were going Moonshine!" Palkia said, laughing. Dialga nodded.
"No need. I got you all where I want to you," she said, smiling. Regigigas looked confused. Why is she smiling? he thought.

Constriction looked confused. "Why are you smiling?" he asked. "As far as I know, only Darkrai smiles like that."

"I'm not Darkrai..." Cresselia said, her smiling widening even more like a Gengar's smile. Cresselia began to turn purple and became fatter. "Ha ha ha!" said the Gengar. "It's time to take you guys down! Ha ha ha! My Ghosty friends, attack them! Hee Hee Ha!" Ghost Pokemon came from all directions, attacking with no mercy.
"What are you guys waiting for, my birthday?" Palkia said. "Attack!" Regigigas used Fire Punch (I'm surprised it can learn this attack) and his fists lit on fire. He began knocking the Ghost Pokemon out with his fire power.

Tiny chuckled at the little joke Palkia made. He tried using Force Palm on a Gastly, but it went straight through it. He then remembered a move his father had taught him - Iron Tail! He quickly got about smacking the Ghost Pokémon with it. As he was about to hit a Haunter, it used Destiny Bond, and Tiny felt his energy being sucked out of him when he hit. They both went down.

Constriction smiled too, eyes narrowed. "From the moment you appeared I knew this was a trick." He spun around and used Power Whip, slapping away a few Ghost Pokemon. He liked how cheerful Palkia was. The Tangrowth's attention turned to Tiny. He wanted revenge on the Haunter, but it was already fainted. Instead, he summoned up an AncientPower at Gengar, then planted a Mega Drain. After both attacks were complete, he shot a Stun Spore.

"Wait for me!" Rosie called, and used Faint Attack. When she disappeared, she gave a ghostly murmur. "I'm here, Gengar..."
"Prepare for the worst day of your afterlife," the Purugly sneered, and hit Gengar right above his left eye.

Tiny had never fainted before. It felt weird. It hurt, but you couldn't feel a thing. You felt fine, but couldn't move a muscle. Even opening his eyes was hard, and he gave up eventually. He couldn't think, but couldn't have thought less.He finally got through to the end stage of Fainting. Completely blacked out. Tiny's body seemed to slump on the floor.

Constriction's attacks hit Gengar hard. "Why does everyone hate me so much?" he said. Then he heard Rosie's comment.
"Do you really think so, fat cat? Hee hee!" Gengar said, laughing. He then used Curse on Rosie. Then Gengar grabbed an Oran Berry and ate it. "Ha ha ha! Beat that!" Regigigas looked around and saw Tiny on the ground, fainted. The large Pokemon grabbed Tiny in his left hand and continued to fight with his right hand.

Last edited:

Rosie, hearing what the Gengar said, was absolutely enraged. She gave an evil giggle, using Attract. While the Gengar was distracted, she would fight harder than she had ever before.
((Yay, California. :D))

Dialga and Palkia were fighting a group of Mismagius and Banette. Dialga and Palkia used Draco Meteor. Meteors began falling from the sky, crushing trees in their path and landing on the Ghost Pokemon. A meteor crashed into Regigigas' back and he collapsed to the ground.
"Take cover!" Dialga roared. Gengar was looking around. Damn, he thought, I better get going! Although the cat is looking pretty today!
"Ghost Pokemon, let's go! Ha ha ha! See ya around, Dialgy! Hee hee ha!" Gengar said, laughing. He was breathing hard from the attacks that ht him. Then they all disappeared.

Last edited:

((What happened to Attract?))
Rosie covered her head with her paws, swearing under her breath. She vowed to get revenge on that horrible ghost.

((Well Dialga and Palkia used Draco Meteor and kinda messed up your Attract. and why'd you put:))
((Yay, California. :D))

Regigigas was unconscious. His fist opened and dropped the tiny Riolu. Dialga saw Regigigas on the ground, with the broken meteor fragments around him.
"Give Regigigas some Oran Berries!" Diagla commanded.

((And my moves?))

Constrict looked around at the meteors and stayed calm. He used Ingrain and covered his head with his hands. He cursed under his breath, angry at that Gengar. "We will get to fight him again, right? I'm going to do something different next time."

((California's her nickname for someone, I'd guess.))

((Cryptica's right. California is a vague nickname.))
Rosie growled, fur bristling, "I sure hope so! Did you hear that?"

((Gengar is one strong character. Although I should've had him panting but oh well. He had the energy left to get the hell out of there. Okay I just edited the battle a bit. Gengar did get hurt.))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom