• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DEAD] The Battle against Torn World

Re: The Battle against Torn World

[ah, sorry, I was in NY all of today..]

After Heatran took down a couple ghosts he aimed a Flamethrower for Gengar. However, he nimbly dodged out of the way, then, with all his ghostly minions, disappeared. Heatran started shaking in anger. First Darkrai, now Gengar..

"Give him Oran Berries!" he then heard, and he spun around. There lay Regigigas, unconscious, and there lay his teammate Tiny by his side.

"Tiny, you okay? Tiny?" Heatran was concerned for the riolu, as he was so young.. Without seeking consent from Dialga and Palkia he took a piece of a Revival Herb, and made the unconscious riolu swallow. As it was only a fragment it didn't heal him to full health, but Heatran was sure he would be okay.

Smeargle ran, panting, into the battlefield with the oran berries he brought with him. He began feeding Tiny and Regigigas, and appologized for his late-ness while he waited for them to revive.

Regigigas regained consciousness. He stood up and immediately scanned the area for Tiny. He found the Riolu near Heatran.
"You alright, Regi?" Palkia asked. Regigigas nodded as he grabbed an Oran Berry and swallowed it.
"Is Tiny okay?" Regigigas asked.

"Ugh... Yeah, I'm fine," Tiny said, sitting up.
"Thanks," he muttered to Smeargle.
Tiny then jumped up and over Smeargle to use Iron Tail on an approaching Misdreavus, knocking it out before it could say "Mis". He jumped back over and carried on fighting.

Forum Name: Mewtwo/Mew
Pokemon:Vulpix
Pokemon's Name:Shadowflare
Group:Regigigas's team
Appearance:Black as the main color with red on the tail,head fluff thing,and paws.
Personality:Light,bouncy,doesn't-like-to-fight,makes friends easy
History:N/A
Other:Hyper the Raticate was almost Lv.100 then the owner of the game restarted it...

Flare saw another Gengar. "I would advise you to move your head." she said to Palkia as she shoot a huge fireball at the Gengar.

((Um.. did you read the other posts, Silver and Mercury? Gengar and his Ghost Co. already poofed. And Mewtwo.. um.. I think Regigigas' team is already full.))

Relieved that Tiny was okay Heatran stood up and snorted, blowing white clouds of smoke. Now that both Darkrai and Gengar had foiled them he was ready to storm out of the forest and into wherever Giratina was and take him down. He started pacing impatiently, waiting for the order to move out.

((Mewtwo is accepted. And Cresselia's team is full, not Regigigas's team.)

Regigigas spotted a Vulpix hiding behind a tree. "Hello, little fella," Regigigas said. Dialga looked at the Vulpix, eying it suspiciously.

((It was a stray gengar and i wanted to be part of the battle..))

"Um,hi"she barely said,scared because Dialga and Regigigas were both monstreously huge to her,and either one could crush her if they felt like it.
((Mewtwo is Mew,and Mew is Mewtwo!Mewtwo will come and agree,you shall see...))

((Um, 'Mew'.. who the hell are you?)) ((sorry Pikachu, I'm always getting things confused x.x))

"A vulpix?" Heatran was confused. He recalled seeing a vulpix wandering around the original campsite, but he hadn't been sure if it was part of Arceus' team or not. "Hey," he called to it, "who the hell are you?"

Smeargle watched the vulpix with curiousity.
"Are you OK? That battle was rather uncontrolled... I hope you didn't get hit..."

Shadowflare had been hiding behind a rock the whole battle,out-of-reach from any part of the battle.

Tiny was surprised. There was a Pokémon around here his size? Well, it was slightly bigger, but still.

((This RPG shall be closed for a week or so because I'm busily working on my website. Please dont post anything.)

(and we are open again!)

"How do we know that Vulpix is not a spy for the bastard, Giratina?" Palkia roared.

"I don't think she even knows who Giratina is!" Regigigas said.

"Her family was probably slaughtered by him..."

Back
Top Bottom