• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Deeeep dreaaams!!

OK!
I'm gonna continue my Friday morning dream from here.

Continuing.

Something was wrong.

The precognition sets everything out for me to do. But one important factor was missing from the plan I was fulfilling. While the intercom told everyone to proceed on exiting the building, it seem too calm.

Something was missing. The alarm. The panic. Where is it?

Way too calm, as me and my other 2 warrior companions left the building.. I found myself in a vast room with many of the factory's workers.

The floor was paved with grass and the ceilings was painted as a sky. It seem a bit suspicious too.

I felt compelled to continue walking down the room and so did my companions.
It was crowded and I had to walk all the way to the end of the room. I looked around and saw my advisement teacher, Ms. Hunter.

I asked Ms. Hunter how far is the whole group of people is from the factory.

"1 yard."

I was shocked by her answer. 1 yard? It was all an illusion!!! This isn't the outside. We're all still in the building, this was some sort of twisted convention room that was dressed as the outside theme.

My hero clothing (I haven't said what I looked like in this form: I had green-yellow hair, ribbons from my legs, white strapped outfit) warped around me, I ran to the building in panic. I wanted to get the hell out of there now; escape out of the real exit.

I ran to the entrance door, where the flip-thing door is. *seer vision comes*

The time. It was ticking out. Beep-beep-BEEP.

A vision appears showing the dark head of the factory - with his sinister, cold face... He was transported underground and I got the impression that he used my will of opposition against me.

The clever part was that he knew this was coming, and cut off the alarm, then bringing everyone out in a room full of smoke and mirrors.

Obliteration. I thought it was going to be extremely bright and painful, but I saw myself in 'seer' vision as me... Frozen in a painting of fire and eruption around my whole body. My god-like glowing eyes and whole being being eradicated by the inferno.

I died.

White light flashes and I find myself in first person view. I looked at my hands then at the factory.... Time was looped back.

It was the morning,
I was glad the fact that time looped back and I find myself on the high hill of hope.

I told myself to forget about fulfilling my destiny of sabotaging the factory.

So I moved on with my mundane life as a casual and strange kid who's always wandering around. I went into a cafe and looked at the TV.

News reported that the factory erupted in explosion. I was shocked, realizing that I've only shifted back in a considerable amount of time after I uploaded the destruction disk.

...I KILLED OVER 1,000 PEOPLE AND I FELT HORRIBLE! JUST AWFUL!

I knew that it was my fault, my crazy idea!! I felt the sadness of killing the beloved ones in that mass. I can't imagine myself killing Coach Huckaby. That's just... NO! I don't know whether my two other warrior companions were okay, but I received no transmission from them.

White light flashes and I find myself in my room.

I was crying really hard and praying to an angel for a communion. White light flashes and I could sense others communicating to angels. A being appeared in front of my vision, I could see only half of the angel's face, it was so radiant -

That part of her face was white and it was serene and all anime-like. What she said was unclear, but it felt unearthly most definitely!

I think she told me something about how she's been saying this to me many, many times to not worry. To not worry about it! All is well.

No one knew I killed that many people, but...
I could see my thoughts of committing suicide because I can not accept the fact that I killed over 1,000 people. I keep insisting to the angel that time has to reloop over again so I could stop that impending meltdown I uploaded into the factory's engine and main computer framework.

The white light faded away.

I get the dream's impression that it was silly for me to envision my destiny, carve it, then now wanting to undo it. I also have to see the bigger picture that if I'm going to fill a mission out, I'm also including whoever that's gonna participate (dark forces).

Even though the dark psychopath leader of the factory lost all of his power, he's safe and probably laughing at the anticlimax.

The ending didn't turned out like I hoped to be. I lived and moved along in shame and dismay. I woke up...

Relieved! And it only took 30 minutes! ^______^

I had a weird cavity dream once... I dreamt that I was at the dentist with a cavity. She extracted this weird, writhing germ the size of a grape, but flattish, that was cursing angrily at her... And that is what I thought cavities were for awhile.

Last edited:
I had a dream earlier that was VERY disturbing if you think about it.

The man was on the street, leading the two dark-haired young girls away from their house, into an alley. The two girls, sisters, followed him innocently. They were led into that alley by their own father, then raped and killed. (None of that was shown; I just suddenly came to that disturbing realization.)

Then I was in a three story house with a few others, a family. I think I had come there because I was friends with one of the children of the family; I don't know.

But suddenly, there was terror. The father had opened fire on the house from outside (he somehow climbed onto a deck across the way to follow us relentlessly when we fled to another floor of the house; the house we were in had a small balcony as well). We fled, and briefly met in the family room near a couch. There was the panicked mother, Verne (who looked exactly like he had in pictures, seriously) and a couple of sisters, at least three, maybe four of them. The oldest immediately ran down, where she seemed to run into a dead end, a door, and was trapped and shot. (I saw her running desperately to the door, but nothing else.) The man aimed at us, and seemed to follow us everywhere, and I remember his American flag bandanna and the way he smirked at us. (He looked like Bandit Keith, honestly.)

We somehow got away, except for the sister, who died, and for some reason did not call the police.

Then the dream changed, with the man being older and more distinguished, with a large beer belly. He was eerily reminiscent of a man my father is in business with, who is also the friend of my past friend's mother.

Anyways, at first, my friends and I suspected him of terrible things (he was apparently the father of our friend- who doesn't exist in real life) and so we spied on him. He was outside on a deck/balcony above us, and we hid on the slanted roof, gripping it tightly, and to my horror, he started talking to my father about business. We knew it was dangerous to deal with this man, and it made us nervous.

Later, we went to my friend's house, an expensive manor where her mother welcomed us. We didn't really talk much to the friend, and instead did some snooping around, peeking in rooms of his musty, slightly creepy old house. As we were about to leave, he unexpectedly came home, muttering something to us. Then I saw the den... A dimly lit, plush, lush old place, kind of like a home movie theater. The strange lighting pulled me in, and it was so intriguing because while near the entrance, this was a huge room that went far, far back. But then he caught me, and something made him agitated.

He soon went past agitated to angry, and started chasing us. My friends and I split up then, each fending for themselves in the creepy chase. I struggled to think of a hiding place; I tried one, and, deeming it too obvious, hurried into a bathroom and plastered myself to the bottom of a bathtub/shower combination, mentally scolding myself for taking such an idiotic and overdone hiding place. He was coming, and seeking to change the dream, I tried to imagine that someone else was coming, something, anything less horrid. Then he showed up, and somehow, I fled, reunited with my friends as I scrambled with them out into the sunlight, where he still followed.

One of my friends wanted to go straight to her house alone, but it was too dangerous, we warned her. That was when I woke up.

Ayame, that's a creeepy dream. o_o

Uh... Okay, explanation. My school has a main building, and another building which has the computers and assemblies and stuff.

I'm having Geography in the other building. For some reason, since it's usually in Room 9 of the main building. But in dreams like this, you don't realize it's a dream. So the bell rang. And then I have to get to Science, except I forgot my science book. So I have to hurry alllll the way back to my locker in the main building. In the building I'm relieved, since my science teacher is walking down the hall there. The weird thing is that that was Mrs. S, my science teacher from last year, and not Mrs. B, this year's science teacher.

Ayame, sounds like a suspenseful and deep dream you had. Dreams like that tend to make me slobber at night...

Uh...
Oh yeah!

Last night -

I had a dream that I was a mouse. A mouse in a mall getting his clothes. I would crawl up and down the floors through elevator... When the mall had authorities wanting to catch me, I had to make an escape out of this really small and narrow passageway next to the elevator.

It was dark and had lots of snacks inside. I had to burrow my way out by kicking those packages out because it was barricading the passage.

I almost died due to a brown recluse spider....! Luckily, I killed it in time by pressing my paw on it. It was a quick little bugger too`

I escaped out of the narrow, dark passage. And tasted sweet freedom! ^.^

Then woke up. Slobber. x.x

I dreamt I met Rob Paulsen (a voice actor). Of course, I let out an excited squeal. He laughed. We were at his car. It was red, possibly old. Somehow, I end up in his car. We're riding in the car, then I realize my parents could be worried. Then, I find my parents and sister. I introduce Rob to my sister as "One of the best voice actors in the biz.". I do or say something that makes my parents think I know a lot. I'm like "I search him a lot.". Rob was probably like (He probably wouldn't say it but he was thinking it) "....crap, ANOTHER fangirl."

------

I think it started out with some sort of Pokemon Musical. The beginning they were doing the beginning of that Japanese bread commercial. Someone in a Pokemon suit (Or dressed as Edgeworth) pointed at the audience and yelled "Objection!"

Cue some epic adventure which involved:
-Sitting in a river face to face with Antonio Banderas
-A trip to some anti-world
-A game named after Detective Gumshoe that had something to do with Spoinks.

I dreamt I was hanging out with Matthew McFaden. :D It was awesome.

He and I were chilling in this old house that sort of resembled the cottage in the recent version of Sense and Sensibility (if you've seen that). There were a bunch of candles and most were lit. There was some big part about the candles, but I can't remember that very well.

Anywho, I had this movie of some Jane Austen movie that McFaden starred in with Lindsey Lohan for some reason. We were watching the extras, which involved some behind the scenes stuff which shows Lohan being a bitch and terrible to work with. Then McFaden did some silly things on camera, like run around, jump over some buckets then stuck his head inside said buckets. We were laughing and I put the DvD on slomo somehow and we laughed harder.

'Twas awesome.

I forgot to post this... I had sleep paralysis Monday morning and yesterday morning. In that state I can hear a loud buzz in my head and when my eyes are open, things are distorted. I could also feel my whole body levitating and all tingly.

Yesterday morning is when I had dreamed about this board I recently joined - then my mind snapped awake - my eyes open, looked at the poster, I saw black lines outlining a shape...

...I really need to remove that poster on my wall. XD

...Plus, that was fun. Paranoia also comes from nowhere in that state.

I had a weird dream a few days ago.

My dad wanted to show us something at the office so he drove us there. He tried to park in some multi-storey carpark but there weren't any spaces left. He drove down some stairs into a hotel restaurant but he couldn't drive any further because the stairs were too narrow and the car had turned into a submarine. I was sitting on top of a fire alarm button and saw the president of Iran come in and shout at my dad because he was blocking the stairs at the hotel (which he owned for some reason).

I had this dream once that my anus bled until I drowned in it. It was SO fucked up.

Kids, that's why you should NEVER have caffeine before bedtime!

I had a dream about a certain member of this forum (I won't mention here). He was sitting with me in a DT class. His nose suddenly became a penis. It then grew longer and longer. It suddenly knotted itself and merged with his face. He became Gordon Brown.

CB, have you been watching Rejected Cartoons? XD

I have dreamed about three different people in my psych class, one of them twice. All dreams were rather odd. O.o

My dreams are usually very strange. They're never the cliché stuff like being unable to run away, being attacked by monsters or falling. They're usually in a place I know, or a place I'm completely unfamiliar with, with people I've either thought about a lot that day or people I've made up in my mind (and consequently feel like I've known them all my life in the dream) and are usually something really strange or emotional. Kinda hard to describe. But yeah, they're kind of obscure. XD

I can remember ones I've written down, but... I can remember one I had a few nights ago. I woke up and thought about it, and ended up crying because it affected me so much. I was really missing my friends from school because I'd been away from them for a while... so I dreamt that one of them had betrayed me and I ended up breaking up in the dream and trying to punch her but being unable to, and had to watch her, knelt over from the pain, walk away with my other friend. It was really long and sad. XD

Basically it happened because I'm insecure about friends having ulterior motives, betraying me, me being left behind, etc., so this was basically a nightmare for me. And us three have a sort of complicated backstory I guess. Dx *hopes she doesn't have another one of these for a while*

I KNOW THIS IS NOT DREAMING.
BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THIS ANYWAYS.

We were watching a movie on Family Fun Friday, right? It was called My Dog Skip. I fell asleep after a few minutes.

Movie is over. my mom wakes me up, or so it seems. I walk ssslllloooowwwwllllyyy to my bedroom, and lay down on my futon(YES, FUTON. I HAVE A LOFT WITH A FUTON UNDERNEATH.) My mom asks if I'm going to get in bed, and I ignore her. I just go to sleep.

Well, truth be told, I never woke up. I was asleep for that whole story(except for the beginning of the movie part).

Strangest Dream I had was...
I was somewhere deep inside a penguins mind, jumping on his eyeballs, when the penguin was yelling at his snow infested churro to get a job as a inkwell.

I dunno either.O_o

I remember a part of this recent dream I just had. It was quite random...

So. My family and I were in a mall of sorts, and my mom was shopping for clothes. I was bored to death, so I wandered around randomly. Right when my mom wants to leave, I saw...

A Danniscarf.

It was rainbow and striped like a Danniscarf should be, and it was hanging off a shelf. It seemed to be the only scarf left. Anyway, I squealed and ran to that scarf and picked it up. It was all fuzzy and nice and rainbow and stuff. I looked at the price tag, and it was...

20 dollars.

Which is a lot for me, by the way. So, I was all sad because Danniscarf will cost me about four month's worth of my allowence, so I was musing over the scarf and thinking whether I should buy it or not. I flipped the scarf over, and it was checkered. CHECKERED. It was still rainbow though. But it's not striped like a Danniscarf should be, which made me really sad.

Then I woke up.

I have weird dreams...

Hmmm.

Something about a school trip to a massive bridge where lots of train tracks crossed. I remembered 'Don't risk it at a level crossing'. I thought this was because a rain could hit you. It turns out it's because you randomly get struck by lightning.

Another dream as well.
I was in Latin class (outside at a construction site for some reason). Just my luck that I sat on the chair that grows for some reason. Its legs got longer and longer. I tried to act as if nothing were happening so that the teacher wouldn't notice.
Eventually I got so high up that is was hard to balance, so I fell off and then I woke up.

Boring!non-lucid dream:
I was standing in the street and suddenly Obama was walking down it. I was thrilled to meet him and so excited. He started coming up to people and giving them hugs.
He gave me a hug when he came up to me and I breathlessly told him that my parents were voting for him and he smiled.

This obviously comes from being randomly hugged by costumed characters at California Adventure yesterday. It's still strange. In the dream I thought he would shake my hand.

Most of my dreams are about me (or a "me" character) in some weird imaginary world, often a non-existant game(that I know is a game) or something. ANYWAYS... in one of them there was something like a castle, (kinda like the Super Mario 64 series, only there was one big world) and inside... all I can remember is that it was made up of "miniplots" with a collectible at the end. Here are some:
* You were controlling a fly, and you had to get it up to a shelf and pick up some collectible item before time was up. You only had one chance (so if you lost, you lost the collectible for ever, and you had to collect them all to win).
* There was something about about a river on a floating island somewhere too, and you had to fly with a bird to get there or something methinks. At the end of the river, there was a big sea monster or pirates or something that you had to defeat. And I can't really remember anything else for now.
EDIT: Oh yeah... some hill that we could run down from. I think we had to escape from a boulder.

Seriously, what the bleeping fudge?

And I also remember this wierd dream. For some reason, me and my brother were at Smithers'(from The Simpsons) house, and he came in with 3 DVD-player-like objects. He said there was something wrong with them, and asked my brothers to fix them They had a long discussion about whether he could fix it or not, and finally, my brother agreed... and fixed it. Then, we all watched Simpsons Season 6 on DVD, but I wake up before we could even select an episode.

AND I BOUGHT SEASON 6 SOME DAYS AFTER THIS DREAM.

CREEPY.*

* Not really.

Last edited:
I remember a part of this recent dream I just had. It was quite random...

So. My family and I were in a mall of sorts, and my mom was shopping for clothes. I was bored to death, so I wandered around randomly. Right when my mom wants to leave, I saw...

A Danniscarf.

It was rainbow and striped like a Danniscarf should be, and it was hanging off a shelf. It seemed to be the only scarf left. Anyway, I squealed and ran to that scarf and picked it up. It was all fuzzy and nice and rainbow and stuff. I looked at the price tag, and it was...

20 dollars.

Which is a lot for me, by the way. So, I was all sad because Danniscarf will cost me about four month's worth of my allowence, so I was musing over the scarf and thinking whether I should buy it or not. I flipped the scarf over, and it was checkered. CHECKERED. It was still rainbow though. But it's not striped like a Danniscarf should be, which made me really sad.

Then I woke up.

I have weird dreams...

So, SO awesome :D

I don't have 'deep' dreams. I do recall a particularly nice one (not sexual, but still delicious) with Olivia Wilde in that I really didn't want to wake up from the oither day, though >>

Back
Top Bottom