• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Deeeep dreaaams!!

Let's see... one of my more recent ones...

I awaken in a dark hospital that smells of bile and rotting flesh. I get out of bed, dressed in a hospital gown, and walk into the hallway, to find it littered with corpses, the walls bathed in blood. I step around the bodies, and as I reach a crossroads (crosshalls?), I look around to see that the bodies in three of the hallways are rising, their eyes growing red. So I run down the fourth hallway. As I glance over my shoulder, I see a tall, clawed corpse with an aura of cold, I guess (there was a slight mist about him) and I saw him point towards me. The rest of the undead start sprinting after me, with the aura corpse laughing. I emerge into a dead-end, a room with a wall made entirely of glass, lit with the light reflecting off the moon. I keep running and jump through the glass, and turn in midair to see the leader standing on the edge, staring after me as the other corpses shamble aimlessly around him. I then realize that I am many stories high. I hit the ground and break my neck, and lie in a pool of my own blood. For a few seconds, I see the bodies of people I know walking towards me, as dead as the rest, and I experience pure euphoria for a split second before my vision fades and my heart stops beating.

... yep.

Let's see... one of my more recent ones...

I awaken in a dark hospital that smells of bile and rotting flesh. I get out of bed, dressed in a hospital gown, and walk into the hallway, to find it littered with corpses, the walls bathed in blood. I step around the bodies, and as I reach a crossroads (crosshalls?), I look around to see that the bodies in three of the hallways are rising, their eyes growing red. So I run down the fourth hallway. As I glance over my shoulder, I see a tall, clawed corpse with an aura of cold, I guess (there was a slight mist about him) and I saw him point towards me. The rest of the undead start sprinting after me, with the aura corpse laughing. I emerge into a dead-end, a room with a wall made entirely of glass, lit with the light reflecting off the moon. I keep running and jump through the glass, and turn in midair to see the leader standing on the edge, staring after me as the other corpses shamble aimlessly around him. I then realize that I am many stories high. I hit the ground and break my neck, and lie in a pool of my own blood. For a few seconds, I see the bodies of people I know walking towards me, as dead as the rest, and I experience pure euphoria for a split second before my vision fades and my heart stops beating.

... yep.
That's deeply disturbing, to say the very least...
Even my dreams are rarely that horrid.

Don't worry, my dreams are either horrible or just strange. I blame fast food, video games, and death metal.

Funnily enough, I pretty much enjoyed that dream I wrote out... especially the end though. It felt really good... for whatever reason.

I had a dream the world was destroyed in a nuclear holocaust.

I don't want to go into full details because it would take forever.

Think Fallout, but without vaults.

Also, it was EPICLY EPIC.

Definitely a very bizarre dream, Scout. I'm suprised you managed to remember it all, and that it seemed to flow like a story instead of a random mess like many dreams seem to be.

My most recent actually has me thinking. It's not the first I've had of a 'fighting' dream. Actually, just lately I've had a lot of dreams about being engaged in fights - and enjoying it. This is really wierd since I actually don't like violence, and the first few times I felt guilt when I woke up. But over time these dreams have left me itching for a real fight.

The most recent went along like this:

I was eating rose-hips from a rose bush when I bit into one that had a maggot in it. I'd bitten it in half by accident and it was squirming, I was going to throw it away but I'd have felt guilty for killing something and just letting its body go to waste, so I ate the maggot (actually I've done this before so it was more of a memory).

This group of boys (between the ages of 17-22-ish) all went 'eeeww' and one of them started to shout abuse at me. I was feeling pretty relaxed and limber for some reason, so I just stood up and smiled. The hot-headed one stormed up to me and pressed his forehead against mine to try to intimidate me but I just kept smiling.

He took a swing at me but I dodged (I'm pretty good at dodging in real life). As I removed my coat I told him "I have absolutely no fighiting experience so this should be interesting!" (I only got into one fight in high school, believe it or not, and that's it). So, this guy was angry as anything and started prancing around pumping himself up before taking a few more swings, and even a drop-kick, but I dodged them all. Then I lunged forward and got a few hits in, while blocking and deflecting his, and kneed him in the diaphragm, so he was winded.

I had let my guard down a little and he just went wild and he punched me so hard I was knocked down on to the grass and for a while I was a bit dizzy. Meanwhile my friend from college started laying into him, I got up and yelled "Oi! This one's mine!". I went for him again but I woke up before the fight ended.... (stupid drunks outside waking me up several times a night, usually just when I'm getting to the good part of a dream...)

That's just one example of the kinds of dreams I've been having. It's true I have no fighting experience and I'd probably get flattened in a real fight. But it doesn't stop me wanting a fight and I just don't know why. The feeling gets stronger and stronger all the time. I might just end up having to arrange a friendly fight with someone, you know, to get it out of my system, but I don't know anyone who feels the same way I do.

Yeeeah, there was a lot of deep messages in that dream I believe. It was definitely like a story alright, I hope to dream those kind of dreams more often.
Here's how my "warrior form" looked like, only with different clothing:
http://scoutness.deviantart.com/art/Dream-me-106235232

A few months ago I had someone talking to me in a semi-lucid dream, and it really looked and felt like someone was talking to me (the setting took place me IMing her on a messenger) o.o

That sure sounds like a vivid dream you had! That reminds me of something too,

One of my friends has a lot of fighting dreams himself, but never really remember most of this dreams. He usually gets heavy headaches and miss a lot of school days because of it.

Fighting dreamers

I had a dream that Neji (Shippuuden version) came to my classroom while everyone was under their desks. Everyone gets under there usually around lunch time for no apparent reason, but the lights were on and there was no sign of food. All I can remember is when he entered the room, I said "Neji-kun!" and I woke up.

My sister hates it when I call him Neji-kun for some reason...

I had adream my sister tried to kill me with a ray gun, like the ones on Brawl, exept hers was wayyy stronger. I had a gun like one of the guns on Brawl that you can charge for a super-energy-blast-thing, exept in my dream it only shot the tiny bullets. Anyway we fight (in my BACKYARD, of all places X.X) until we eventually move to the front yard. I somehow manage to steal her gun and waste its ammo by shooting at random things that won't die, and I manage to do that, but I catch a RANDOM PIECE OF PLYWOOD THAT JUST HAPPENS TO BE SITTING THERE on fire. O.o Then we (me, my dad, a Chinese lady, and some other random people) put out the fire using soup that we find inside bowls in a gorge next to my house. And the soup was in bowls inside the gorge.

Strange dream much? o.O

I had a dream that involved this one girl. I stared at her and told her to stand still so I could remember what she looked like when I woke up.

She had a short chin, black wavy hair, gray-green eyes, and she was pale.
She was kind of ugly.

People never react when I tell them that it's a dream. They just stand there.

I always have dreams about Naruto.

The most recent one was the night before last. I dreamed that ... wait, mine was rather similar. Neji came to our class for some reason, and stayed there for the day. It was Shippuuden version, and for some reason, his voice was the same that it is in Shippuuden. I don't know, but I tend to have a lot of dreams about things that are real before I even know about them. At one point, he said something like "get out of my way," because I was in his way, but I don't remember what else happened.

Unlike a whole ton of other people, I can actually feel texture and emotions in my dreams as well as I do in real life.

I dreamt I went out into the snow. The path out the driveway seemed longer than normal, and I wanted to go through, but eventually, looking around, discovered there was no exit to whatever I had just entered. Snow suddenly began falling rapidly, and the cold became unbearable. I felt really weak, and fell to my knees, and onto my face, finally passing out.

When I awoke, I felt as if I was no longer a part to my own body. I looked at myself. The hands were three-fingered, and white, with the hands being a lot smaller than the arms which were very thin, and I only had one long leg. Then I remember a man walking by, noticing me. Feeling so out of it, I just said faintly, "Come over here, and look at me." When he did, he turned pale. I lost all of my energy just then, and collasped again, the last thing I heard being, "It's a monster! Somebody help!"

I finally remember when I woke up that what I had become resembled a Froslass. I never liked them to begin with... plus, I'm a boy. So that dream made no sense, and so, I think that Froslass are detached from the world and have little mind.

Most of my dreams involve Pokemon, but sometimes I'm other creations of the material world, such as a toy or a machine. Almost all my dreams have involved shapeshifting.

I swear to god I so thought I was Russia for like
four hours or something.

It was pretty trippy...

She had a short chin, black wavy hair, gray-green eyes, and she was pale.
She was kind of ugly.

...that's a perfect description of me, especially the ugly part. >>
On a sorta-related note, every dream I have ever had was lucid, meaning I knew I was dreaming and could control what I was doing, ect. And I always see things in third person.
Lots of times, I dream that I'm blind and all I see is just a dull dark blue color, and someone's trying to show me something really important, and I can't open my eyes. And then when I do, I actually do and wake up.

I had a really bizarre (in a good way) dream. Basically, I was this cool looking Zelda-ish character (Why do all my good made-up characters originate in dreams?!) in a weird neighborhood labyrinth, and everything was really dark. I had a backpack on for some reason and kept ending up in people's houses, then being told to do something, then leaving to wander around again. This was some kind of twisted version of my cousin's neighborhood, but somehow I ended up on my old street where I used to live. Then there was this huge (bigger than all the houses on the street put together) , black phoenix-esque bird that had some sort of peacock feather tail. (It looked freaking awesome) When I followed it, the street just sort of ended and I dropped, and something, probably the bird, said I love you.
Okay, it sounds really weird and makes no sense, but that's because it is really weird and doesn't make sense. It made me feel really happy all day, for some reason. >> *goes off to draw the cool phoenix* For some reason, my dreams are never coherent, but I'm left with feeling really happy or depressed and the like.

Last edited:
Last night I had a dream where it was snowing and Cryptica and I were on the roof of a house, watching Ino from Naruto enter. Then we kinda disappeared and it was as if I were watching the show. It repeated, but Chouji was there, too, this time.

Inside the house, Hinata did the 8 Trigrams 64 Palms Protective or whatever you call it (argh, it's so long I can't remember the name. That's why I just refer to it as... "Bazooka Hands," for some odd reason ><)

Then I woke up.

I dream about Naruto a lot. Every. Single. Time. I don't know whether to be happy or scared about that.

I am positively positive that all of my dreams involve Naruto in one way or another, it's just that I can't remember them... ugh.

Ah... I'm trying to think of one.... Oh yeah. That time I hugged Rock Lee for the third time in my dreams, he had a "purple headache" and was super tall. Oh well.

..."Purple Headache?" What's that.... WAIT! DO NOT TELL ME!

Blue is the color of chakra, and purple minus blue equals red, so...

RUN AWAY FULL SPEED, CRYPTICA! DDD:

I oddly remember a dream that had to do with somebody jumping off a cliff.

*runs away* I know what you're thinking! DDDDDD:

I don't think I've ever dreamed about what you're thinking, though....

I just had this very strange dream...

So, it was a nice and sunny day, and I was, for some reason, standing in the middle of a huge grass plains. There were some (a few dozen I think?) people with me, the "random people you don't know but somehow knew because you're in a dream." And, supposively, we were fighting some large group of people, and we had fled here or something. And then, it started getting weird.

I saw a Linoone, wearing a red beret and a purple robe with yellow stars on it.

To put it in better terms, I saw myself. So I was all "Look! It's myself!" and I ran and picked myself (the Linoone) up. I vaguely remember that I (the Linoone) was fuzzy. And then, the group of people our group were fighting came. It was a really large group of people (I have no idea how many), and they were all wearing black. Our group was suddenly wearing red for some reason. And then, there was war. Everyone started fight each other for some reason.

And then, supposively the strongest people in the enemy's group came out and wanted to fight. Everyone scattered, leaving a confused me holding myself (the Linoone). They were riding on a wheelchair, and they had this really dangerous-looking knife with them. Me, being weird, swung myself (the Linoone) around and ordered myself (the Linoone) to use Thunderbolt. It failed. And the wheelchair, which I suspected to be electric powered or something, charged towards me with the people with the knife on it, so I swore really loudly and woke up.

The end.

In my last two nights of illness-ridden sleep, I've had a montage of almost inexplainable, vague and delirious dreams.

Most of the dreams consist of what could be me and some of my friends possibly breaking into what could be my neighbours' houses to possibly pay for what could be a missile to possibly attack a country that might possibly be Iraq.

These were very blurry and random and usually came just after taking paracetamol so I'm not sure but that's what I think happened.

Back
Top Bottom