• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Deeeep dreaaams!!

Oh yeah, one time I had this awesome dream where I was eating out for lunch and one of my enemies was following me, and so I faced off with him to get it over with, and somehow ended up turning him into a rabbit.

When I saw him in real life, I couldn't help but laugh at what might be his future fate.

My dream last night involved tons of foster children and supervillains. I blame thinking about the City of Heroes and wondering if it's worth signing up.
There was also a weird person in a mask.

I have a couple of really weird, nonsencical dreams that I need to write down before I forget.

The first one. I was on a bus with my classmates going to a summer camp of some sort. Apparantly, we were going to to play a game of Werewolf/Mafia in 'real' life, only the people who were killed would come back to life later and could'nt play, and the the people who were Werewolves would turn into wolves at night... but for whatever reason, the first round has were-sheep instead.
Anyway, everyone gets to the summer camp and I am assigned to a cabin with my best friend who has moved to Dubai. We set up a tent (inside the cabin... wth) and it's suddenly nighttime. We sleep and it's daytime again, everyone in the camp has been killed by the Were-sheep exect for me and my friend. Blood and guts are all over the camp, and we're freaked the fuck out -- at least one of us is going to die tomorrow, and the the one who lives the longest wins.

Night comes, and we can hear a loud clopping sound -- hooves. Clop, clop, clop. All I could feel was sheer terror, and we open the door of the tent and then the window. The clopping is getting louder. We suddenly hear a loud snarl, and I turn to see my friend being evicirated by a were-sheep. A 'You Win!' sceen pops up in front of me with a leaderboard of who was a weresheep, and listed everyone in the order they died. I woke up sweating and breathing harshly. Took a while for me to calm down.

I fall asleep again, and once again I am on a bus. Apparently, we're having a second round of Werewolf/Mafia, and I'm bragging to some people that I've never seen before that I won the last round and that I will do it again. Some people from the previous round are there again. We land at camp, and I go to the kitchen. I notice two people who are blinking white on this... minimap. I swear, I was seeing in first-person with a minimap over my vision. I look at them from behind some lockers before realising, 'doh, they're werewolves! That's why they're blinking white. I try to leave the room, and this 7-8 year old boy (who is a werewolf) whacks me with a wooden sword. I am now aligned with the werewolves.

There goes my chances of winning.

I leave the room, and sheep suddenly flood down into the main quad in the center of the camp. Within an instant, wolves appear from absolutely no-where and eat all the sheep. My friend from the last round also appears, and she's also a werewolf. We decide we should tell the teachers (who are apparently hosting the game) that the wolves are cheating by recruiting people at daytime.
We go to a teacher's room, and she yells at us and tells us to get out. To her, we look like real wolves, but to us we look absolutely normal. She gets out a !bazooka! and stats loading it. We run for our lives.

I feel must more limber and stronger. My friend is running on two legs, I am running on three. (I'm holding something. I forget what it was). The ground is made of sharp, pointy rocks and asphalt.

We eventually get to an insane asylum (on the camp grounds... damn you psychonauts!) and see two flights of stairs. One is labeled "Wolves" and the other is labeled "Aged 40+" my friend make a start twoard the wolves staircase, and I go for the aged 40+ staircase. My friend corrects herself and follows me. There are suddenly about 5 more werewolves following us, including the two that recruited me.

We run down the stairs, and we hear (and feel) the teacher fire her bazooka. It very barely misses. We get to an area that has a pole reaching from where we are to a smaller platform. There is a chasm underneath it. We slide down the rail, finally thinking that we can lose the teacher.

We go down another rail, and we rach an area that is much like a PE shed. There are sports items and small trampolines everywhere, and a dull lightbulb. We turn it off.

We all sit down and take a breather. I extremely clearly remember thinking "Damn it. I'm going to lose now. These guys are cheaters, I should stop playing"

And I woke up.

After a few minutes of laying in bed, I get up and notice that the first layer of skin on my left hand and my feet is ripped off in quite a few areas.

AND WOAH CHRIST THIS IS LONG. If you want the other one, just ask.
...this was a lot cooler in my dream. :(

I had this dream either very early this year or last year.

I was at this has like 2 streets from my house, and Gary, Ash's rival, was there. So i was visiting his house, just talking, when we heard there was a fire. And it was MY HOUSE that was on fire and my sister was still there! So i ran home, but i was too late the house has all ready burnt down, my sister along with it. I woke up crying coz i really cared about my sister even though she can be mean.

I was just SO HAPPY it was a dream.

I had a really odd dream where I was hidden in a cavalry charge against vampires and such.
It got weirder, since I ended up in a 1-on-1 fight with a vampire, and my response to a (short) bite: bite back.

Last night, I had a dream that a little girl was kidnapped and I was investigating it. It took place in this huge building with dozens of floors, all painted different colours. The buttons in the elevator were out of order too.

I don't remember much of it, but towards the end, I was with someone I know from another forum, and he was gripping my arms tensly, I guess because the girl was his sister or daughter or something. Anyway, my gramps woke me up, and I could still feel the guy's hands on my arms for minutes. o.O

Okay....it was kinda long....

I was at a pet store, finally getting a dog. The cage next to the dog I got had a hypoallergenic Chihuahua, but someone else bought it right as I wanted it. I can't remember the breed. I was getting dragged around by it a lot and I had to chase it around. I met up with my cousins to show off my dog.

Somewhere during the dream, my dog turned into a cat. But onto the dream.

I was at school. Supposedly me and my pet were gonna be in a movie (I actually think it was that Hotel for Dogs movie Nickelodeon's making O_O). Sometime during that, I lost my pet.

I was on a inner tube or something like that. It turns out I had a field trip to some water park thing. I was on a water coaster thing, and I liked it (It had HUGE drops, which I hate). I found my pet sometime during that but I lost it soon after.

Then, I was going on this ride that was supposed to be a log-flume like ride, except in a rubber raft (or something like that). It ended up at the top, I had to fight Shrek (O_O...I don't understand this). Me and my teamate (I think I had another person in my raft) lost. I remember the person who won, Mandy from Grim Adventures.

My friend who moved recently was there also. her mom was there to pick her up, but she just went back on the water coaster.

Help me...my dreams are weird.

I had a fucking insane dream the other night. o_o (some parts are slightly gross)

I don't remember the whole thing, but it involved me having to save the world from Dialga and Palkia, only Dialga had turned into this weird zeppelin-looking thing and Palkia was a UFO. I was in some place that consisted of an observatory, one of those picnic table shelters you see at parks, and a Kroger grocery store. There were fences and trees, but they were all really oversized and cartoony-looking.

So, Dialga-zeppelin and Palkia-UFO were mostly just flying around the observatory. I was supposed to go up into the observatory and confront them there, but I was too afraid to fight them or whatever the hell I had to do, so I kept running away and coming back only to still be too scared.

At some point Palkia-UFO grew a weird nippley extension and started squirting out this red glittery stuff with the consistency of mucus. People started running under the shelter to get away from it, but then the roof of the shelter grew a bunch of nippley things and started squirting red stuff all over them. I think I'd been hiding in the Kroger, but I had to go back to the observatory, so I ended up running out and getting covered in red stuff too. I'd been afraid that the stuff would burn like acid, but it didn't. It was just... gross.

I think the rest of the dream was mostly me being like "oh shit what's going on D:", but then it was somehow unanimously decided that if we just ignore Dialga and Palkia they'll go away. I went back to the Kroger for a while and started wandering around, noticing signs that said things like "IT'S IN GOD'S HANDS NOW". When I went back outside, it seemed like Dialga and Palkia had gone away; there were blobs of red stuff all over the place and it looked like most of the shelter had been destroyed, but there was no sign of them. Somehow the dream ended with me going back to the observatory and taking to Hillary Clinton while we both looked at the destruction from out the observatory window.

Some people say that all dreams are meant to tell you something. :|

I bet all of these dreams are way awesome that been experienced. I mean like, it's what you saw and it's your reality, right? Eh? It's real to you and all. No need for material proof.
Oh yeah! I'm currently practicing lucid dreaming, anybody find that the cool stuff? Hey, I even talked to someone in my dreams a couple of months ago. I forgot to mention about that` Private dream and all that. Hot dawg, it was my crush too! (You know who you are ;o)

It's like my warriorship dream only less longer. Flowed in beautifully. Anybody had one of those?

^Yes. I talk to people in my dreams all the time...

I haven't had many dreams lately D:

@Spaekle Oddberry: Yes, usually, all dreams either actually happen or have a hidden meaning. Or at least, all that are remembered after waking.

^Then what was the use of the dream of me being a ninja with you, Shikamaru, Shino and some other guy I don't know and us being on a nighttime patrolling mission?

I keep having the same horrid dream of having a guy with a bellsprout using leach seed on me to make me tired. I always wake up naked next to whoever I like at the point in time, and they turn out to be the guy with the bellsprout.

I have repeated dreams also.

I dreamed about this place twice:

It's a cone-shaped palace-like thingy located on a hill. On the outside, it's amethyst-purple, and there's a hole in the top so it looks like a volcano. (outside image - the text on the bottom was supposed to say "path," but I cut it off by accident)

On the first floor, the walls and ceiling are all the same color: a smoky, dark gray (Kind of like Crowpaw/feather's colors.) It's a triangle-shaped room with the entrance at the one point and stairs on the short but straight side between the other two corners. On the left side of the room is a small section that's separated by a screen-like thing with a desk and chair inside. Other than that, it's empty. (1F map)
The second time I dreamed about it, Sakura and Hinata were there.

On the second floor, it's a slightly lighter gray (like iron, since the room is made of iron). It's like a jailhouse because there are shackles everywhere, and no windows, but somehow there's some light in it. The second time I dreamed of this place, Neji is standing in the "standing here" circle on the map. I spar with him for a moment before continuing. (2F map - I forgot to include the stairs, so assume that they're next to the "to 1F" stairs)

The third floor is a hot, tall place where the whole thing ends. It's the inside of a volcano, with the walls seeping with lava and a hole in the top where I can see the sky. There is no way to get to the hole except a Graveler that is standing in the middle of the room. How do you get out using him? Well -- you just stand next to him, and he uses Explosion (it doesn't hurt, trust me), sending you out of the hole, and landing in a lagoon-resort thing nearby. No map is needed for this.

I also dreamed three times about the whole place filling up with endless lava, like a bathtub. The second time, the lava turned green just before I woke up. It's scary because a lot of people die D:

I keep having the same horrid dream of having a guy with a bellsprout using leach seed on me to make me tired. I always wake up naked next to whoever I like at the point in time, and they turn out to be the guy with the bellsprout.

That could mean that your crush is leeching your time. Or you're deathly afraid of date rape. Or something.

Reoccuring dreams should be analyzed, since they're generally messages your subconscious is trying to tell you.

All right, I'll analyze mine...

Thanks for saying that, Alexi. I'd say you're very good at interpreting dreams.

The palace-like dream wasn't perfectly recurring, just that part. One time, I dreamed of the building only, but on this last part I dreamed of my school at night and a Rack Shackle Pack related thing at the lagoon also. The Graveler and Naruto characters weren't there the first time, either. I last dreamed about this when I was eight or nine, perhaps younger, but I can somehow still remember that I know it.

Either that, or it's déjà vu.

The lava-flowing one... I'll need to look into it some more. I'll say if anything comes up. Luckily we don't live near an active volcano. I'm deathly afraid of eruptions.

Analyzing dreams completely depends on what the symbols in your dreams mean to you, which is why I don't put too much faith in dream interpretation books. That interpretation I did up there was based off some common symbols, and it may not mean that to RF. Just so ya know~

I know, I didn't even KNOW there was such thing as a "Dream Interpretation Book."

But the only important things I can remember in my dream are my mother and sister, who were both consumed by lava about halfway.

Having the place slowly fill up with lava is like having a bomb about to go off, except everyone dies sooner.

But I still don't know what that means. The only thing I think when I think of bombs is Deidara from Naruto.

Oh well. Interpreting dreams always takes time. It wasn't like Cryptica's "water cage dream."

Oh, there's plenty of books on the market. I have a nightmare interpretation book that I got just for shits and giggles.

Wow, that dream sounds awful. D: That could be a big message. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom