• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Digi-Adopt Club

Cos he maxes out at level 1, I think. It'll sort that out eventually, my Numemon did that.

In other news DEMIVEEMON NEEDS 1 MORE CLICK D:

I bought a Labramon, but the website keeps dieing before I can put the BB codes in my signature :( Does the website do this to anyone else (be up for a few minutes, then not work for an hour, then be up for a few more minutes and go down for a few minutes etc.)?

HEY
HEY HEY HEY

Who's not contributing to the economy now, eh? Anyways, D-Shields are now available. And they're shiiiiny...

Mystery Egg #16 is out. I've got one now, and I wonder what it'll turn into?
Oh, and one of my eggs hatched. The one that'll eventually become Megidramon~

Thanks ^^
I also went on a Digimon shopping spree. I don't think I'll ever get that black D3 I had my eye on xD

I recently read a bunch of articles on Digi-pedia and now I'm not such a bumblehead! :D

So I have a question:

Supposedly those four compass-point guardians (whatever they're officially called) are obtainable through special links in the site... I've already got Baihumon and Azulongmon (thanks to SE).

So... how does one get Ebonwumon and Zhqiaomon (did I spell that right?)? I think SE or someone has Ebonwumon, and Dawnwish has a buncha Zhqiaomons as far as I can tell.

Plus I hate how this site (digi-adopt, not the wikipedia) has so many errors connecting to mysql (which I think is short for My Sequel).

The server kind of sucks, I think =/

They're called the four Digimon Sovereigns iirc. Each of them has three "servants", called Devas, which you can get using the lottery feature all the way at the bottom of the Shop page.
Zhuqiaomon?
Every page you go to, hover over the image of your Digivice on the left. Whenever it's clickable, click it and you'll get one - I think it's random, when the image is clickable, because it doesn't link to anything on most pages. Mostly you'll just have to wander around the site and keep checking.

Unless you just want one of mine?
They have random, crappy names - I was feeling very uncreative when I got them xD

Oh, what site do you use? When I rediscovered how awesome Digimon was, I used this to get back on track.

^*poke DigiWiki* I can't do anything 'cause the site's always dead for me. So I haven't gotten anything new ;_;

Uh, I remember a message saying that there was a problem and *someone* couldn't contact the guy who payed for the domain, so.

I've been looking forward to the website going back up, my digimon only had 10 clicks before they became rookies. I was also planning on going on a adopting spree XD

And as soon as I got on, I found out that Rika became a Renamon and Takatomon digivolved into a Guilmon~

Hey guys, feed my Digimons =3

Back
Top Bottom