• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Digi-Adopt Club

AT LAST IT IS MINE

it seems to have cost twice as much as it should have though wut

[url=http://www.digi-adopt.com/profile.php?owner='Mike%20the%20Foxhog'][img]http://www.digi-adopt.com/getdigivice.php?id=8058&did=30.png[/img][/url]

Last edited:
Anyone want a MetalPhantomon? I got two from the Lottery '-_-
But I also got Magnamon X and Garudamon X <3

ACHIEVEMENT

okay yeah I had it before the Digi-adopt crash but I just got it back. :D

Congrats, FaA!

...hey, did anyone know that you can win bits from the X Lottery? I just got 50,000 which brings my total up to 125,074
0_o

EDIT: I also got a second BlackWarGreymon X '-_-
Anyone want this guy? And my second MetalPhantomon is still up for grabs, too. Screw this lottery and all its doubles!

Alright, duplicate Sandiramon. If no one asks for it in two days I'll decide what to do with it then.

EDIT: TRIPLICATE SANDIRAMON. @_@ I'm just deleting that one.

Did you get that Ebonwumon from the "Deva" link that used to link to DigiWiki? I just noticed that they changed it. I'll go see if he's at his original location as well.

I thought I had Zhuqiaomon when I first hovered over the link. :<

Yup. Figured it would link to DigiWiki or something, so I was quite surprised when it didn't. ^^

I checked, and as I thought, he is no longer at his original link. But I checked the locations of the other two Sovereigns I own, and they are both at the same link. So unless Zhuqiaomon got moved as well (Could anyone who knows where he is check? I'd do it myself, but I'm trying to find Zhuqiaomon on my own and I don't want it spoiled), Ebonwumon is the only one.

Yet again, I thought I had found Zhuqiaomon, but instead found Chuumon. >< Bleh.

That's just horrible luck: Zhuqiaomon used to be where Chuumon is now. D:

On an unrelated note, would anyone like a duplicate Antylamon?

*explode*

I want to kill this site.

I would like that Antylamon. :3 Anything you want in return?

I have 50,000+ bits and no idea what to spend them on. I'm hoping that some cool digimon comes out in the shop so that I can buy it =D

YES! FINALLY! I GOT IT!

=D
<333333333

Also got a Dynasmon X and Leomon X recently~
Still hoping for the Omnimon =/

OH NOEZ! The site crashed again, and apparently all the Digimon are still there, but for whoever can't sign in, you apparently need to remake your account with the same information and such, and your Digimon will still be there.
But I can sign in just fine, and I lost nothing~

*ahem*
Welcome, luminate! Who did you stalk to find Digi-Adopt?
Adding you to my friends list now~

I haven't even tried looking for her yet - I'm no good with that kind of thing. If I just happen to stumble upon her, great, but I really doubt that '-_-
Looks like you've been on Digi-Adopt for quite a while, now that I've seen your Digimon. You even have an Omnimon X! =O

Back
Top Bottom