• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Digi-Adopt Club

Really? Wow, you've been busy.
I don't really want a Triceramon X, but I have my own pair of doubles that I don't want - BlackWarGreymon X and MetalPhantomon? Last call, since I announced them yesterday. But no one seems to like them so far.

Thank you~ I'd give you my second Sandiramon, but you already have one. Would a Lopmon egg suffice?

Yay~

I swear, that Deva lottery has a way higher Digimon-acquiring percentage than it says; I wound up with another Antylamon and two more Indramons from playing. XP

Most likely it's just higher than it seems. Still, though; I got three Sandiramon. O.o

Really? Wow, you've been busy.
I don't really want a Triceramon X, but I have my own pair of doubles that I don't want - BlackWarGreymon X and MetalPhantomon? Last call, since I announced them yesterday. But no one seems to like them so far.

I'll take the BlackWarGreymon X, though I have nothing to give you in return :<

Unless, you have something you want under 10,000..?

I'm one click away from getting two more Rookies! Diamond Storm became a Renamon too~

Once I get a few more Rookies (when Draco Meteor - Wind Tunnel all digivolve), I probably get a new batch of Digimon. I have 100,000 bits to waste XD

@Dragon: No, it's fine. I think I have everything I've been aiming for already, and I still have well over 100,000 bits left to spend. This whole compensation for lost bits and Digimon is epic win <3
Windragon, right? Just double-checking. You got him?

But it's supposed to end soon - they said it would only last a week.
I should click as much as I can right now so I'll have lots to spend later on =D
Aiming for 250,000 - only 100,000 left to go! =3

Nova Blast Digivolved, and I now have a Greymon~ Epic. :D I froze him, of course.

I just found Ebonwumon. I swear I wasn't looking for him >.<
Named him Whiteleaf ^_^

Apparently some people found her already but didn't take a screenshot of it. lol

PHP:
[url=http://www.digi-adopt.com/profile.php?owner='Thornstar'][img]http://www.digi-adopt.com/getdigivice.php?id=9163&did=58.png[/img][/url]

Yeah, I got so much bits that I upgraded all the way from original to D-Shield. Yaaaaaaaay.

I also played the Deva lottery to death. I got a lot of duplicates, though, so I now have:

1 Indramon
4 Majiramon
1 Chatsuramon

All up for grabs.

*is jealous and wants to be known for giving away freebies too*

Hey hey hey guys I'm rich I can buy you anything =3
Sooo I can afford any gift for two or three people, maybe more depending on what you ask for. Not including Devas or X Lottery Digimon, though I can try if you want me to. Not to mention my doubles of MetalPhantomon and TigerVespamon.

I'm thinking of doing some kind of contest to choose who to spoil. But what kind? I may never know...
(Translation: Suggestions, please? =3)

EDIT: lmfao
Digi-Adopt said:
You've won the Swine Flu! Erm I mean, Vikaralamon!

Back
Top Bottom