• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Digi-Adopt Club

Hey hey hey I'm nice too I'm giving away a free Magnamon =3

Ooh and the first two people to ask me to buy them something can have whatever they want. Anything at all, as long as it can be bought - so no Lottery requests. Unless someone wants one of my multiple Indramon? Anything that I have doubles or more, you can have.

But if you get the Magnamon, you can't ask me to buy you something and vice versa, etc. etc.
One Magnamon and two free buys. Up for grabs.

*attention whore*

@shadow_lugia: I would like one of your Majiramon. Anything particular you want in return? I have nearly 110,000 bits, so I don't mind getting anything pricey. I need something to spend it on. ><

And re-added.

Oh oh wait what do you want me to name it.

If this isn't like Pokemon and you can rename a Digimon after trading then I'll just give it to you.

And I seriously don't know what I want. Buying me Crystal version would be kinda cool though

You can rename Digimon~

Harmony is riiiiich and special :o

Oh oh we can have a gift-giving contest or something epic like that *shot*

I saw it. Exalted Knight Lottery - that's how I got the Magnamon I'm giving away.

Hey guys let's brainstorm a contest. Winner gets to be spoiled with any one Digimon they want. Or two winners. Haha not that anyone needs that, they all have their own money xD

... Exalted Knight lottery?
KYAAAAAAAAAA *plays like mad*

Can't think of anything for a contest, though. Not yet, anyway.

oh oh we can have like a 'pass it on' or hot potato contest..? :D

Uh, someone buys a Digimon or egg, and we pass them on to random people (random people on TCoD, of course) until someone wants the Digimon and keeps it. Whoever keeps it has to buy another and pass that on too :o

EVERYONE IS INVOLVED THERE IS NO BACKING OUT

oh oh we can have like a 'pass it on' or hot potato contest..? :D

Uh, someone buys a Digimon or egg, and we pass them on to random people (random people on TCoD, of course) until someone wants the Digimon and keeps it. Whoever keeps it has to buy another and pass that on too :o

EVERYONE IS INVOLVED THERE IS NO BACKING OUT

So that's what Andromon was for. And here I was thinking you were just being nice to me for a change XD

Also everyone click my party Gatomon is 6 clicks from being my first ever Ultimate eeee

EDIT: Crap sent the wrong Andromon egg >_<

Good idea; I'll add it to the first post.

It hatched into MetalKoromon~ It's so cute, and I'm tempted to keep it and freeze it, but I don't think I will. To RaiCH~

EDIT: I thought of something. Since I'm just naming it after its species, it could get mixed up with someone else's MetalKoromon. Not only that, they may forget what it's for anyway. I think I'll add my own rule: hot potato Digimon will have 'TCoD' at the end of its name. Sound good?

No actually, that Andromon was just being nice, Mike. :/

If you gave it away you suck and I hate you *sob*

Oh and anyone who can/wants to; randomly throw in Digimon! Makes it moar fun, I guess~

For god's sake why are all my Digimon's sprites being replaced by Growlmon D:

First BurningGreymon did it and now Angemon's done it and Gatomon's turned into a Growlmon with no legs

RECENT STUFFS SHIELD YOUR EYES

~I sent you the Majiramon, SE.

~You can't get Ebonwumon from the other, complicated way anymore. You click on the word 'Deva' in the Deva lottery. You can't get Zhuqiaomon through the old way, either, but I haven't figured out how to get him yet. Now clicking on your Digivice lets you adopt a Chuumon.

~I adopted a Guilmon and named him Duraadon (a variation of Guraadon, Groudon's Japanese name).

~I also got a Leomon and named him Mustafa ;~;

~I realized that all the Sovereigns have little orbs orbiting some place on their bodies, which is kinda weird but cool.

~I can't remember why I named my Ebonwumon Amado. Sounds like Armadillo or Avacado to me now but that doesn't make sense.

~My Mihiramon is a girl and I don't care if the Digimon "don't have genders" >:F Her name is Tirega.

~Vajramon is named Rautor, a variation of Tauros Taurus. I imagine him as being friends with Belera, my (female) Indramon.

~Kumbhiramon is Raphous, a rather choppy name that I made from Ralph S. Mouse.

~Sandiramon is Mamenba (mamba+venom).

~Makuramon is Lejur.

~I want LadyDevimon ;-;

~I sent you the Majiramon, SE.
Thank you. :3 You're certain you can't think of anything you want in return?

~You can't get Ebonwumon from the other, complicated way anymore. You click on the word 'Deva' in the Deva lottery. You can't get Zhuqiaomon through the old way, either, but I haven't figured out how to get him yet. Now clicking on
your Digivice
lets you adopt a Chuumon.
Went over this earlier in the thread, though I guess it can't be a bad thing you bringing this up again, just so no one uses my old method. Also, you should put spoiler tags over the part revealing Chuumon's location, as I have done in the quote.

~I realized that all the Sovereigns have little orbs orbiting some place on their bodies, which is kinda weird but cool.
Those are their Digi-Cores, which are orbs which every Digimon needs to survive. The Sovereigns having multiple Digi-Cores (and on the outside, rather than inside like most Digimon) is a testament to their power.

~My Mihiramon is a girl and I don't care if the Digimon "don't have genders" >:F Her name is Tirega.
The concept of genders in Digimon is a controversial subject. However, it is widely accepted and suggested by official material that, while Digimon do have genders, based on masculinity or femininity, they don't have actual sexes, as they don't reproduce that way, or in some media, at all.

Hot potato? Ooh then I'm sending my Magnamon to Mike =3
Multiple potatoes ftw! (Has never played hot potato before)
Hahaha they misspelled it...you know how the Digimon you get from the lotteries are automatically named? My Magnamon says "Mangamon" xD

Ooh they forgot to lower the amount of bits you gain per Digimon clicked! <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom