• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do you check TCoDF more than regular social networking sites?

Do you check the forums more than social networking sites?

• Yes

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
No. I love it here, but FB and Twitter update all the time, whereas sometimes days pass without the threads I'm interested in being updated.

It definitely appears further up in firefox's new tab page, but that would only be because I keep facebook open all of the time whereas I close tcod and then reopen it five seconds later when I've gone back to procrastinating.

Nah, Facebook and Twitter definitely get more attention. It's a bit sick how habitual checking Facebook is for me... I'll absent-mindedly start typing the address while I'm already on Facebook.

Nah, Facebook and Twitter definitely get more attention. It's a bit sick how habitual checking Facebook is for me... I'll absent-mindedly start typing the address while I'm already on Facebook.

Haha, me too. It's pretty bad.

(I love your shiba(?) pictures. I got into that argument with someone a few weeks ago.)

Last edited:
Technically, yes, I do. I hate social networking sites like Facebook, and I only check the Twitter of one person.

I don't want to be "that person" but I'm pretty sure it's exactly the same. We're just ... older.

There are actually about half as many active members now (according to that thing at the bottom of the home page) as there were two years ago.

That said, I still do check tcodf way more often than facebook or anything.

No social networking for me, so if I'm on TCoD at all I must be on more frequently. I do readonly some tumblr and Twitter, though.

And yes, the boards are certainly in decline.

i think i check it at least as much as tumblr, but tumblr updates more frequently.

boo the forums are so quiet now. :C

ETA: wait, people still have myspace?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom