• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Doctor Mafia (Night 3)

Re: Doctor Mafia (Day 3)

oh hey I'm here.

Go forth and explain your plan, Blazherio. I was unexpectedly away for a few days.[/inactivity]

For the record, it's blazheirio. I should've made my name easier to spell *sigh*

Right, well I explained my plan (technically Karkat's, but eh, technicalities) already. If you'd read a few posts back... well tl;dr everyone heals the person who's after them on the list. Since only the Mafia Don is left, there is no doctor to screw up our plans so there should be no deaths. Well technically one person will be left unprotected: the person after the Don. So if someone dies we'll know who to lynch!

Now the problem is who we lynch today. We can't abstain so... Ideas people? :/

Maybe just go with someone who can't turn it in? I'm sure I could, but we should make sure everyone is available.

P.S. Um you do need to lynch but there haven't been any votes yet and it's past the time limit for the day. So, er, get to lynchin'.

I will be busy around this week so I lynch myself. Kirby-Chan Best of luck on finding the last mafia member.

... Although I regret doing this, it seems like there's no other choice so...
Kirby-chan

... Okay. I wouldn't expect a mafia member to suggest themselves for lynching, but I guess if the plan goes well Kirby-Chan won't die in vain. So, uh, Kirby-Chan.

Shocked by the mass death the previous night, the hospital staff chatter loudly about what to do to prevent the same thing from happening in the future. Everyone shouts their own plans out into the air, with few people listening to anyone else. After some time, the lights flicker off and every machine in the hospital grinds to a halt; the power has gone out, or perhaps been shut off from outside. Knowing that their only hope of getting out lies with killing off the last of the miscreants, the staff finally decide to inject Kirby-Chan with a serendipitously-found syringe of some unlabelled drug or hormone. The victim goes into convulsions and slowly, painfully dies; unfortunately, the hospital staff are not able to find any suspicious sign on his body.

Kirby-Chan is dead. He was innocent.
48 hours for night actions.

Back
Top Bottom