• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Does a God of ANY KIND exist?

Guys, Iibui has already won this thread several times, I suggest you listen to him. (her? I'm pretty sure it's him)

catching up

What makes you think that I, my friends, or any random person bases their life around wether or not God exists? It affects me in my daily life about as much as what color my shirt is.
If it makes no difference to you -- which I find odd given that it affects things like death and the very nature of the world and society -- then why do you believe it?

I can't say much about habitual beliefs at all; if they never affect you, they might as well not exist.

Who can go out and look at the sky, or a mountain, or the ocean, or a forest, or a newborn baby, and say that it just happened.
Me. It's beautiful, isn't it? And it's amazing that it "just happened".

Far more amazing than it would be if someone just made it in the blink of an eye.

It's impressive when a human being lifts 300 pounds; it's not very impressive when an elephant does the same. Likewise, not much would impress me if an omnipotent creature had created everything.

easy! When vee is going under the name "Iibui", vee is a girl.
wait so every time he changes his forum name, he also gets gender-switching surgery?

or is this some kind of weird fetish thing?

OH I know, it's like how that one guy pretends he has a Torchic following him around (or maybe he actually thinks that, I dunno) except weirder and more pointless?

As for me, I believe in StarClan and Arceus (don't ask why), and if that's not possible then I probably have ESP. I know this because I've had two or three dreams that gave unclear hints about future Naruto episodes, and my sister and I have had a lot of dreams (at least 30) of any of the Naruto characters. The latter doesn't really have anything to do with it, but the first two sentences do.

As for me, I believe in StarClan and Arceus (don't ask why)
oh I TOTALLY agree! It's completely obvious that Satoshi Tajiri didn't just make up the concept behind Arceus, it was a VISION! Pokemon is definitely not just entertainment, it is the TRUTH disguised as a game for kids!

</sarcasm>

You, sir, are an idiot.

I'm gonna get slapped for saying this, But maybe God Is the Universe. Maybe the Big Bang was God creating everything. Maybe we're living INSIDE God
But really, who the fuck KNOWS. We should focus on the present and live our lives and try to be happy, because I believe that eventually, the truth will be revealed to you;But in the meantime, Try and find true happiness in your life and don't get too worked up on unanswerable questions like these.

Damn, I start getting *sorta* deep when I am deprived of sleep...

As for me, I believe in StarClan and Arceus (don't ask why), and if that's not possible then I probably have ESP. I know this because I've had two or three dreams that gave unclear hints about future Naruto episodes, and my sister and I have had a lot of dreams (at least 30) of any of the Naruto characters. The latter doesn't really have anything to do with it, but the first two sentences do.

You need a brain. Anyone who believes a fictinal god from a video game is real neads a brain.

What's next people actually start worshiping the pink Unicorn?

Back
Top Bottom