• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon World: Souls of Destiny

"Yeah, ditto," Evan said, chopping the driver in the neck, knocking him unconscious. "That should do it."

---

The dragon looked up at the man, jaw dropped. He quickly looked down, Eyes dark.

"They've...fallen...," he said quietly, voice heavy with sadness.

"What? What did you say?" the man replied, shocked.

"They've fallen...they're gone..."

"So...all of them?"

"Well, not Juurou, he's fighting Yin as we speak."

The man was silent, staring out the window again.

"But...how?"

"They've got some kind of new weaponry that I've never seen before in my life. They can somehow harness Dragonfyre. I also heard that the Vampires are lending them a hand..."

Last edited:
Ken shoved the driver out of the way and jumped into the seat. “Oh yea this is going to be fun... Everyone I strongly advise you to stay seated and enjoy the ride.” He yelled. Then Ken pushed onto the gas as hard as he can, seeing how fast this rust bucket can go.
In a short amount of time, the last police car in the chase became visible. “ Wow, this thing is much faster then I thought..” Ken said with a grin.

Ina stuck her head in the aisle of the bus. Some random guy started driving, ridiculously fast. She tried to keep from falling over. She screamed angrily,
"What the crap do you think you're DOING?! What's WRONG with you?!"

((Look, everyone, we're getting nowhere....I really need you to be on from 6 pm -12 am [when I'm on]...if not, we can't move forward. One day of not being here, and you might get left behind. This was the reason why I made Evan a character on the bus so I can get involved....so, really, if I'm not on, you missed out.))

Evan fell backwards as the bus lurched foreward, spinning down the aisle.

"Mind slowing a bit, Ken?" he grumbled, picking himself up again. "Try not to kill us all..."

Last edited:
Ken looks back, “oh sorry about that, I just want to see who the cops are after.” He said to Evan then he glances at the girl whose yelling at him. “I thought this ride could use some speeding up before we all die of boredom” he chuckled a bit, and then he just remembered that he’s supposed to be driving.
Ken quickly turned back to keep his eyes on the road. The bus passes 3 more cop cars, “Man they really want to catch that guy, I wonder what he done to get this much attention.” Ken mumbled to himself.

Evan leaned out of the window as the bus sidled the left side of the car.

"Hey! Anyone wanna tell me why you're speeding?" he laughed.

Tai rolled down the window, looking up at the heckler.

"You think you could take me? I don't think that this ride is quite clean, if you know what I mean!"

"We would, but...the driver is a little out of commission."

Tai's eyes widened. "What does that mean?"

Evan simply chuckled and puled his head back in.

Ina rolled her eyes and swore under her breathe. The bus lurched, and her DS flew out of her hands and banged against the floor of the aisle. She scrambled after it, and grabbed it. The top of the game system had a huge crack running down the plastic. She held it up and howled,
"I'm gonna murder you!! Look what you did to my DS, you idiot!!"

((Wow, that sucks....XD))

Evan looked back at the commotion and his eyes widened.

"Oh, jeez! Ken!" he said, looking back and forth between Ina and Ken. "You've committed an unforgivable act! You've destroyed this girl's DS....now you're in for it..."

Ina growled,
"You have no idea how videogame obsessed I am, do you?"
The girl fished a random book out of her backpack, which happened to be a hardcover copy of To Kill A Mockingbird, and put her DS inside the backpack. Walking up to the front of the bus, she took the book in both hands and smashed it against the back of Ken's head.

( XD ..Thanks for Ko'ing my guy.. )

After Ina hit him in the back of his head, Ken got knocked out and fell onto the steering wheel causing the bus to quickly go to the right. Then rammed into most of the cop cars, they went off the road and crashed into the trees.

Ina facepalmed, swearing to herself. After lurching foward from the bus crashing, she dropped the book and looked out the window. A man inside one of the police cars stared at her and the gave her the finger. She blinked and returned to her seat after retrieving her book. Sitting down casually in her seat, she called out nonchalantly,
"This might be an opportune time to run like the wind."

Last edited:
Flying forwards, Evan flipped over the redheaded girl with pigtails, landing awkwardly on the seat.

"Ouch!" he groaned. He got up and looked around. "Great, how are we going to get to camp, now?!"

Ina shrugged.
"I actually can drive, but your DS killing friend kinda totaled the bus. And a police officer just gave me the finger."

"Maybe we can ask the police?" Evan said, trying not to sound stupid. "I mean, we can get to camp faster..."

"Agreed," Evan replied, moving toward the front of the bus. He moved the unconscious Ken aside, trying to restart the bus. "C'mon, dammit, c'mon!"

While watching the cop cars in the high-speed chase, Jessica saw a bus behind them zooming up to the cops. "Wow, look at that! What's going on?" The bus suddenly spins out of control, busting through the line of cops before crashing. "What just happened?" Jessica looks confused.

Ina looked out the back window of the bus. The Ferrari from before was behind the crashed bus. Shrugging, the girl waved to the people in the car.

((Due to the fact that a certain driver is never freaking on, I will be Hanabi for the time being.))

"Hey, isn't that the bus to camp?" Tai asked, head out of the window. Hanabi muttered quietly to herself, checking the mirror.

"No cops. Good," she said, sighing in relief.

"Don't you think we should go do something? I mean, they do know the way, unlike you."

Hanabi huffed, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, I guess so," she replied, turning the car around.

Silas kept silent, trying determinedly to ignroe the commotion around him. When he felt the bus swerve, he put his knees against the seat in front of his so that he would stay balanced. Dark thoughts to do with the other passengers swirled through his head, but he did not let on that they were there, staying immersed in his book instead.

Back
Top Bottom